Community Team NINJA Halloween Costume Contest

Step

Cute Nekomata costume for Marie Rose
BrLQBl9CIAAT7A0.jpg
copyright: that's like the girl from BB

Argentus

I haven't gotten a confirmation from TN they received my submission. Getting kinda worried...

did you have to do anything aside from post it to the Dead or Alive Game Facebook wall with the "#DOACostumes" tag?
I emailed and got an email response back.

copyright: that's like the girl from BB

Not beyond "Gothic Loli". Its not close enough to Rachel for that.

But it reminded me of her as well.

Brute

Standard Donor
I emailed and got an email response back.
It's already the 7th though, so it would be too late to send it via a new medium, I think.

The time stamp on the facebook post shows proof I submitted it on time, though. I don't want to bug them incessantly if they have seen it but just haven't had time to respond, yet, as I'm sure they're very busy with submissions atm.

I just wish I knew if they saw it or not...

Step

Oh ^ ^ A nice one for Lei Fang:
Br2TUxhCYAAi5Ez.jpg:large
IM JUST MIND FUCKED THAT SOMEONE CAN BE CREATIVE, SEXY , AND COMPLETELY CLOTHED ON THIS GAME!!!!!! WELL DONE!!

This designer submitted his costume three times on twitter.

First time:
Bq1kDzNIcAAhIax.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/RAvEcREAToR23/media

That obviously broke rule 4: No naked CG models.

Then he submitted this to Team Ninja:

Bq6CG9PIcAAAgb5.jpg:large

And now, indeed, three time's a charm:

Br24b7kIcAEjbsu.jpg:large

Which breaks rule 3 of the contest: No modification of the design once submitted to the contest.
WTF IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE ON THIS SITE!!!!!????

Last edited by a moderator:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
It's already the 7th though, so it would be too late to send it via a new medium, I think.

The time stamp on the facebook post shows proof I submitted it on time, though. I don't want to bug them incessantly if they have seen it but just haven't had time to respond, yet, as I'm sure they're very busy with submissions atm.

I just wish I knew if they saw it or not...

Did they like your submission on Facebook? I believe, they usually do with every submission, which means, they at least saw your entry.
And even if it is missing, when the voting starts, you can ask Team Ninja to include it. You got proof, you submitted it on time. I also can bring this directly to Mr. Tani's attention at that time. I have contact with him on Facebook and he usually is very helpful and responds very quick.

Last edited:

Brute

Standard Donor
Did they like your submission on Facebook? I believe, they usually do with every submission, which means, they at least saw your entry.
D'oh! They did give it a "like." Guess I missed it in my notifications, haha.

Thanks for the heads up.

281 designs this time... is that way more, just a little more, or less than what was entered last time?
Good question...

Shiranui

281? How do you know?

Last time was about 350 entries.
I have been doing a bit of research. Some data:

-Submissions deadline was on April 17th
-Public exihibition for voting was opened on April 30th / May 1st
-Votation ended on May 6th
-Winners were announced on May 9th

I don't know if we have to expect a similar timing. They didn't say when public exihibition will be, I think.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
As far as I know, last time was about 390-400 submissions. I forgot the exact number, but Team Ninja announced that somewhere... Also, as far as I remember, we had more time for our submissions. This time everyone was like: Oh, wait, that's not much time! o__O'

Shiranui

Yep, I saw it right now.
Let's see if they say something about when votation will begin and which are the rules. Preparing website with all submissions, voting system that functions and stuff like that will take time. I'm not sure if this time we will be able to vote for different designs. Being through website maybe only one vote for each IP will be allowed.

Blash

Got my verification e-mail this morning, they got my submission in time (phew...), so it will be interesting from here on out.

They received 281 entries, I think last time was 388, if Im not mistaken.

They last few days of this competition have REALLY heated up, a lot of amazing entries. Cant wait to see the finished galleries!

JKT

Or they disliked the voting on Facebook? Saying that I think TN are changing how we vote?

Kronin

Or they disliked the voting on Facebook? Saying that I think TN are changing how we vote?

TN said that this time the voting will be held using the official site of the company (so very likely the one for DoA5U).

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD