Community Team NINJA Halloween Costume Contest

David Gregg

Curious to see the results. TN posted two sets of 10 pics one on July 10th and the other on the 11th. I'm wondering if it really did represent the top 10 or if it was TN trying to promote the outfits? It is odd that the same Ayane and Phase 4 entries were posted on both days which makes me think that this may have actually been a top 10.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
If it was the top ten, they would have said so, don't you think? ;) Also, if this was supposed to be an update of the ranking, they wouldn't have pinned the old top ten at the top of the page, but the more recent top ten. Last but not least, I am sure, at least one or even both of the very popular Nyotengu outfits would make it into the top ten.

Last edited:

David Gregg

If it was the top ten, they would have said so, don't you think? ;) Also, if this was supposed to be an update of the ranking, they wouldn't have pinned the old top ten at the top of the page, but the more recent top ten. Last but not least, I am sure, at least one or even both of the very popular Nyotengu outfits would make it into the top ten.

To me it just seems odd that they would post that Ayane and P4 design twice with neither design being "amazing" by any means. The fact that those are clearly the most popular in their respective character category (and actually the only one for P4) I still think it's possible that they're in the top 10. Nyotengu has 3 very competitive designs right now so it makes sense that none of them would make top 10 by virtue of split votes.

But again it's pointless to even wonder now especially since the results will be revealed tomorrow. Really interested in seeing TN's staff favorites (the fan votes not so much...)

KwonJigglypuff

WOW real... I hope Helena will have something sweet!

Either my own Phantom of ze Opera design or ze beautiful Enchanteress costume or ze Bride costume! :eek:

Shiranui

So, we already have winners!

Congratulations to all winners. Specially to that Nyotengu who won, since I participated with Nyotengu as well.

That being said, my personal opinion:
I don't like any costume xDD
Maybe that Sarah is for me the best, and Phase-4 is ok looking. The rest... Well, artists have all my respect but if we get any of those costumes in the game I'm not going to buy anyone.
I don't want to sound like a sore loser, I'm not. It's about my personal tastes. Any of these costumes like me. But i have to admit they fit well with "DoA" style.

Too bad, I would prefered so many others.

Impressed by how a render style can make it better.

(OMG, that Pai, that Leifang, that 1rst place... LOL)

Last edited:

KwonJigglypuff

Well... that's lame.
I only love Nyo's and Marie Rose's is okay. Kasumi's and Phase 4's were pretty sure to win..
Too many devil fetishes and skimpy stuff.... No boys... no Helena... lame lame lame. The popular characters won this time.

Congratz to the winners and artists anyway, they are talented! Hopefully TN will select a few other designs.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Believe it or not, I am glad, that this Marie Rose won. I somehow really like it for her. (I know many here don't like it, sorry! ;D) Maybe her pantsu can be a bit less skimpy, if they incorporate the costume into the game. ;)

Other than that, I am pretty disappointed with the costume choices and with about three costumes I really wonder how in the hell they could get that high other than showing under- or sideboob or both.

KwonJigglypuff

Next pack : genie costumes for all the girls! Helena's DOA2U model given to all the mature girls, Marie-Rose's design given to all the lolis. I can dee this happening.

But seriously, there were so creative costumes in the batch, hopefully TN will take notes...

If Nyo ends up having this costume, i'll definitely buy it!

Squizzo

Wow, some surprising winners there and not a male among them. I would really like to know how many votes each design got.
Anyway, congrats to the winners.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Interesting: Out of the ten winners 9 are Japanese! (And you can tell! XD)

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD