Community Team NINJA Halloween Costume Contest

Brute

Standard Donor
This one kinda looks like a Pai submission, but it's listed as a Nyotengu one. Hope they got it labeled right and that the author was just giving Nyotengu new hair.

Would be a shame if it got lumped into the wrong category by accident.

Shiranui

Be calm. We will have an entire week or more to vote. There's no need to vote right now. Let TN fix things and make the announcement

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I casted my votes! :)

To be honest, I think the Facebook voting was much more transparent and thus fairer and more representative.
Can we really be sure, Team Ninja will detect or even bother monitoring any cheating? And I'm not saying, they will, but if they wanted, they could also cheat, when they announce the winners to us. ;) On Facebook everyone could see, if something unfair was going on. Like suddenly jumping votes or thousands of votes being cast by dead accounts.
Also, because you can vote for every character, if a character has just 2 designs, these designs will each get more votes, than 15 designs will for other more popular characters. :/

Brute

Standard Donor
We will have an entire week or more to vote.
I'm pretty sure it says the voting ends on July 13th (this Sunday)

edit:
So multiple people share my IP address. If they all vote independently, I wonder if all of our votes would be invalidated, even if they voted for all of their own unique choices.
Hrm...

---disclaimer---

I did not double-post. Someone deleted a post in between my two, so it just appeared as if I did for a brief moment.

Last edited:

Shiranui

To be honest, I think the Facebook voting was much more transparent and thus fairer and more representative.
Can we really be sure, Team Ninja will detect or even bother monitoring any cheating? And I'm not saying, they will, but if they wanted, they could also cheat, when they announce the winners to us. ;) On Facebook everyone could see, if something unfair was going on. Like suddenly jumping votes or thousands of votes being cast by dead accounts.
I think I trust more TN announcing winners than FB votes... Having in mind my last experience. do you really think they are going to cheat us? I don't think so. And I think is better for the sake of all us to don't know who is winning at every hour xD i really hope they can detect if someone is cheating, though
Also, because you can vote for every character, if a character has just 2 designs, these designs will each get more votes, than 15 designs will for other more popular characters. :/
Yes... that's the problem voting for each character. Some have only one entry. But vote for all characters is not obligate.

Brute

Standard Donor
Yes... that's the problem voting for each character. Some have only one entry. But vote for all characters is not obligate.
I believe that Hayate is the only character who has only a single entry (and Alpha is the one only to have no submissions). Everyone else seems to have at least two.

Princess Kasumi

257.jpg

When I saw this costume I knew the moment I just had to vote for this awesome halloween costume!

Was a joke, GUYS!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD