Community Team NINJA Halloween Costume Contest

Puño de Leyenda

So after you cast your vote, is there a way to see the number of votes for each entry?

I wish I could answer, but I haven't voted yet myself. lol
I'm gonna wait a little bit until things get fixed up some more...

Also, there are some really cool designs I see there!!! It even looks like my Kabuki Akira has a great rival! Very well, may the best Akira win!
:akira:

Kronin

i keep telling you they already replied, they said they're going to fix it

It's ok, but they will fix only the entries that people make notice to them. I was sure that you have already contacted them for that Bayman, but not having the confirmation from you or the other authors... ;)

JKT

I wish I could answer, but I haven't voted yet myself. lol
I'm gonna wait a little bit until things get fixed up some more...

Also, there are some really cool designs I see there!!! It even looks like my Kabuki Akira has a great rival! Very well, may the best Akira win!
:akira:
Yep I'll wait until things are properly arranged, because an entry I like is labelled incorrectly lol. I've had a quick look at some entries - I was going to vote for your one hehe.

My Momiji entry has quite some competition >_<! Let's see what everyone likes ^_^!

Argentus

Lol I wish this costume would come with that face.

The adorable face is what makes it

005.jpg

Puño de Leyenda

Yep I'll wait until things are properly arranged, because an entry I like is labelled incorrectly lol. I've had a quick look at some entries - I was going to vote for your one hehe.

My Momiji entry has quite some competition >_<! Let's see what everyone likes ^_^!

Thanks! Momiji does have alot of comp, which one is yours?

Where the fuck is my entry? :mad:

The gallery has some issues atm that they are working on and missing entries is one of them. Like JKT said, you should contact them about it.

Reactions: JKT

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
It's ok, but they will fix only the entries that people make notice to them. I was sure that you have already contacted them for that Bayman, but not having the confirmation from you or the other authors... ;)

they've specifically told me they're fixing the Ayane, Bayman, and leifang entries. which is what people keep asking about

Kronin

they've specifically told me they're fixing the Ayane, Bayman, and leifang entries. which is what people keep asking about

Good news, happy to see that they already confirmed the mistakes in these sections. However @Squizzo noticed a missing even in the Kokoro section and I'm not completely sure that they discarded Alpha-152: so it's pretty possible that even other characters sections could suffers of lacking designs.

Rawbietussin

Voted for 12 entries.

1. Bayman - Merman (Mine)
2. Brad Wong - Half God: Dionysus x Devil
3. Eliot - Prince Charming
4. Helena Douglas - Musketeer
5. Jacky Bryant
6. Leon - Astronaut (@indieanimator)
7. Marie Rose - Demonic Rose (@Tyaren)
8. Momiji - Phoenix (@JKT)
9. Rachel - Valkyrie (@synce)
10. Ryu Hayabusa - Oni