Community Team NINJA Halloween Costume Contest

Argentus

I think it's rather civil and discreet to keep our votes to ourselves (like, our 100% list of votes). If we list exactly what we are voting for, that kind of makes our friends feel left out and such.
I've said that for sure I was voting for Gen Pig but I made five votes. For voting for what we like, our friends would probably feel betrayed and offended, which is why I'm keeping the other four to myself.
Better to find out now than get your hopes up and crushed when actual votes are revealed.

I still feel bad for people who only got one or two likes last time, or worse, none...

Brute

Standard Donor
You can be perfectly civil and respectfully let your friends know you didn't vote for their submissions. I'd like to think that my friendship with people in this community is stronger than a single vote in a costume contest that has no guarantees to place respective entries in the game.

I find it more civil than reminding everyone that my mind has already been made up on what I'm voting for before I even got to see all the submissions, anyway.

WisperG

Seems they've added several more Nyotengu's since the voting started. There were only 4 or 5 earlier, now there's 9.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
it is done.

After I got done I realized I forgot several character I was supposed to vote for. Oh well I got my favorites and that's allied was waiting for.

Wish they would use last contest Hayate wooden mask rather than what we got this contest

RetroMe91

Seems they've added several more Nyotengu's since the voting started. There were only 4 or 5 earlier, now there's 9.
Can you post the new ones here? I already voted and would love to see the others. Almost all of her entries were really good IMO.

Tirahrr

Really hoping they give a winning design to each character because I can see the characters with less designs winning otherwise.

Anyway, I've sent in my votes. Kinda disappointed the other Kokoro pirate design wasn't there. Decided to not vote for any Kokoro designs just in case it shows up later.

And man, choosing a Marie Rose and Rachel design was tough. D:

Kronin

@sweet_fang Yes some entries were missing until yesterday (for my timezone) as for example princess Leifang.

Now they added them as @Blazeincarnated's Zack and @Russian-chiropractic19's Bayman (actually I'm not sure if you submitted it, however is definitely "your" Bayman in this forum tied to the affection that you have for it ^^). In addition they also corrected the wrong label of Hitomi under that outfit owned by Leifang.

Even so the Kokoro's pirate, already mentioned previously, was added on their FB page but not on the pool (I think just for an overlooking). More the last outfit under the Nyotengu label is actually one of Pai (as made evident from the hairstyle), another thing made right on the FB page but appearing wrong on the pool.

I mentioned them to TN on FB, hoping that they will got a fix soon. Nothing instead for Alpha-152 (and at this point I think that TN maybe really don't wish that design :( )

Last edited:

Brute

Standard Donor
Alright, well I have now cast all my votes.

7148_small.jpg

synce

It's kind of funny except for Lisa and Marie each girls' popularity in the contest directly corresponds to how often I see them online

ayane 20
christie 18
helena 20
hitomi 18
kasumi 19
kokoro 7
leifang 17
lisa 17
marie 27
mila 11
momiji 12
nyotengu 9
pai 2
phase4 7
rachel 15
sarah 2
tina 12

Edit: Oh yeah there was also 1 entry for Alpha but TN refused to upload it

Last edited:

Argentus

275.jpg

Sad we cannot check the number of votes, would like to check if my Rig is really appreciated or not. ^^'
Lol I don't wanna know how badly mine is getting its ass kicked to the curb.

But an ways I'm not voting until like Friday or Saturday to make sure everything is sorted on their site first.

But from what is up so far, here's my "one per character" favorites.

002.jpg

023.jpg

026.jpg

028.jpg

030.jpg

048.jpg

053.jpg

056.jpg

067.jpg

070.jpg

085.jpg

102.jpg

116.jpg

120.jpg

139.jpg

147.jpg

164.jpg

195.jpg

212.jpg

219.jpg

232.jpg

241.jpg

246.jpg

Honorary mentions/runner up
011.jpg

027.jpg

025.jpg

Plus others like zbie hitomi and half angel half devil kasumi but tired of trying to copy paste on mobile...

Shiranui

Last time you could pretty easily tell who were going to win, and I think that effected the votes big time. this time however I see much more potential for competition
Yes, I agree. Last time was crazy, checking votes every f*cking hour and everybody searching for likes and promoting their designs through everywhere... This time everything looks more civilized and less childish to me.

Anyway, TN have posted images in their FB, so one can check likes there an have an idea of how his/her costume is doing it. The good thing is that those likes will no affect the contest result.
Looks like Queen of Hearts is winning Nyotengu category. Oh well, if it's what people wants... so be it. :D
I think Queen of hearts artist is the same who did Helena's swan, am I wrong? EDIT: Yes, I am. It's from the same artist who made one Helena outfit i voted on last contest (JP·909). Great artist.
And I think that Kasumi skeleton outfit is from the same artist who did a Kasumi with a semitransparent dress with flowers. don't know if you know which i mean

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD