Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

Princess Kasumi

This YouTuber has a great point.

This comment on YouTube made me laugh, but he has a point too.
"I don't know, I think I could find a prostitute willing to play DoA with me for less than a 100 bucks... Not that I would know of such things, of course. "

I also agree with this
"As much of a DOA fan i am, i find SC6 to have more value for less money than DOA6 has offered. I want DOA6 to do good and especially on PC now but it seems like KT always finding ways to ruin it for everybody. "

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Yes the seasonpass is over priced, it’s old news already. The seasonpasses were the same prices as before it’s nothing new. Idk why everybody is whining about it when you can buy separate costumes for your characters anyway. The continuous bitching about it is getting tiresome, just play the game and have fun. Also these “game journalists” need to get a real job instead of being a disgrace to actual journalists. Game journalists are disgusting people that are always very biased, do they forget that journalists actually shouldn’t be biased in order to write a good journal? Thank u, next.

Jadeinchains

I do! I am in love with this game, it’s so much fun!
Deluxe Edition and I took the loan out for the Season Pass. Lmao I'm jumping in feet first hopefully TN proves me right. I just want to get home and do some Lisa juggles.

I've been playing as Lisa and omg it feels so good to be playing doa again and as Lisa again! :D I've finished the story and have been making my way through the quest mode unlocking things. :) And same @Onryoki I'm loving the game!

NiCONiCO

Yes the seasonpass is over priced, it’s old news already. The seasonpasses were the same prices as before it’s nothing new. Idk why everybody is whining about it when you can buy separate costumes for your characters anyway.
The problem is that, at least for American PS4 users like me, is that we won't be able to buy costumes separately (unless there's some mistake on the official website). Even the Japanese PS4 users can buy them separately.

Anyway, I'm hyped for the game itself. I can't wait to play it.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
The problem is that, at least for American PS4 users like me, is that we won't be able to buy costumes separately (unless there's some mistake on the official website). Even the Japanese PS4 users can buy them separately.

Since when doesn’t TN allow you to buy separate costumes on PS4? The deluxe costume set isn’t a part of the seasonpass so don’t bring that set up. I’m sure the deluxe set and Phase 4 will be available separately very soon. Still, the costumes can be bought separately at a later time regardless.
I've been playing as Lisa and omg it feels so good to be playing doa again and as Lisa again! :D I've finished the story and have been making my way through the quest mode unlocking things. :) And same @Onryoki I'm loving the game!
I started with training mode, completed the tutorial, all the command training, and now I’m busy with the combo challenges. After that I’m focusing on the DOA quest and story mode! I’m so happy with how Raidou, NiCO and Kasumi are in this game ❤️

Ninoasker

I think you may got confused. Only Steam players cannot buy DLC separately, PS4 and Xbone players can buy them separately regardless of country.

NiCONiCO

Since when doesn’t TN allow you to buy separate costumes on PS4? The deluxe costume set isn’t a part of the seasonpass so don’t bring that set up. I’m sure the deluxe set and Phase 4 will be available separately very soon. Still, the costumes can be bought separately at a later time regardless.
Maybe there's been a mistake, but this table is where I got my information from:

seasonpass1.PNG

Xhominid The Demon Within

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/YMMV/DeadOrAlive6

You know.. it's stuff like this that makes me want to wonder aloud "Why do every single person on the internet get a voice to speak? Especially when they are people who know nothing of what they are talking about?"

Don't worry though, there are no spoilers for DOA6... because most of that page is talking about how DOA6 failed to get into EVO and how important it was for DOA6 to go to EVO by TN and so on and so forth.

... When was it TN's mission to go to EVO? And it's funny the writer NEVER brought up that DOA6 will be at the main stage of EVO Japan? Or even bring up that other games that usually don't go to EVO make other events their main ender like DOA5 did with NEC for 3-4 years or Skullgirls with Combo Breaker, etc.?

It's honestly amazing to me on how not ONE BIT of Story is in that page despite them upgrading the character tropes for DOA6... but THAT can be up there.
It's ALWAYS the negatives people love to highlight, never the positives, had a very good Youtuber who always said that and now I completely understand.

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
Speaking of playing the game and to move on, Who now owns the game? :)
PS: I do obviously lol.

@Chapstick @KasumiLover @Onryoki @NewWestFan
I have a copy now too xD I haven't played it much yet since I had work earlier but I'm gonna drink some alcohol again tonight and try to finish quest mode and save up the player points. Then once that's over and once we get some things settled I'll play online with my new internet provider finally xD How far are you in the quest mode?

Jadeinchains

I have a copy now too xD I haven't played it much yet since I had work earlier but I'm gonna drink some alcohol again tonight and try to finish quest mode and save up the player points. Then once that's over and once we get some things settled I'll play online with my new internet provider finally xD How far are you in the quest mode?

That's awesome, Hope you have fun! :) I played quest mode seriously like all day yesterday so I'm actually almost finished lol, I was worried I'd be terrible at questmode but I've actually been doing well at it. :)

They're increasing the amount of costume pieces you can obtain on Monday.

That's good to hear, I'm guessing they mean in arcade mode etc since right now you get basically none for doing an arcade run so it's good they're increasing that.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD