Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Because that's exactly what she needed.....
I think it's fine she got one, at least now everyone has one although Kula didn't but she does have 236P. And most of them are slow anyway so unless you're not reacting you shouldn't get hit but Raidou and Ayane's tho have reach, and Raidou's TRACKS 0_o they definitely got the better ones but Momiji still has the worst imo.

KwonJigglypuff

@Raansu I think they could expand FS (and rebound moves) for some characters' stances, the same way DOA5 expanded CB to 2-3 stances.

Example of new FS and rebounds :

- Lisa could have a new capoeira K+H as her second FS after 9K, 9P, BT_P+K, leaving her backturned. It's time for more fun and more tricks.
> BT_P+K.H.K+H (BT) 4P 6K+H BB

318332418f8cc1f.gif

- Helena's 66K+H could connect at lower height and offer a P+K follow-up acting as her second rebound, except it wouldn't lead her to BKO like in the image.
> (Hi) BKO_22_P+K 66K+H.P+K BB

IMG_20191217_155356.jpg

- I don't know if people would like it, but I'd love Leon to have a new ground throw replacing Rapid Arm Break, where he just picks the opponent and throw him again in a rebound. Too bold maybe.
> (to side of downed foe) T BB

leon.gif

Last edited:

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Of course Diego, the character that could use some the most, got zero new moves. ‍♂
He already has a fatal stun. The characters that didn’t have a base fatal stun, got a fatal stun in this patch. Diego doesn’t need new moves, he’s fine th way he is.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
I hope it’s a 2 character trade of. Like Kasumi and Hayabusa to T7 and Jin and Asuka to 6.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
When are they going to announce SP4? Is there a pattern?
Probably in January in the beginning, but unless they're not gonna do the Revival packs anymore we'll probably have to wait till mid January or mid late January for the first dlc and pass xD

Also I wanted to make another assortment of polls to see which character from T7 would get the most support so I did two polls based on gender XD

Last edited:

Ninoasker

Probably in January in the beginning, but unless they're not gonna do the Revival packs anymore we'll probably have to wait till mid January or mid late January for the first dlc and pass xD

Also I wanted to make another assortment of polls to see which character from T7 would get the most support so I did two polls based on gender XD

Why does Miguel have a taco tho, he's Spanish not Mexican :(

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Why does Miguel have a taco tho, he's Spanish not Mexican :(
I did emojis based on what I feel people would associate them with and Hispanic people typically do like tacos. My dad is part Spanish and 1/2 white so I can definitely attest to that as I'm part Hispanic as well and I love tacos xD but the emojis aren't truly that deep imo, it's just part of the aesthetic I wanted for the poll choices

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
How can they possibly work Steve into DOA? His moves would likely just be almost exclusively mid and high punches and maybe one low kick (a foot stomp) and that's it. I'd choose him just out of curiosity.
They could make it work like in SFxTekken since in that game Hwoarang used only kicks and not one single punch and Steve did the same with punches, and Naotora was given a couple punch strikes too but I think if Steve was in they would make the Kick button like a dodge like in Tekken 7 where he can sway and weave with a sort of hood sway before throwing a punch xD he also can use wake up kicks too iirc so he'd probably be similar to T7 but just more annoying in doa6 albeit a bit linear

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor

Noice. Tag Harada on Twitter as well just in case, he likes those types of posts too from how he is so you never know. More support to keep up with the 2D fighters out there with the 3D.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Noice. Tag Harada on Twitter as well just in case, he likes those types of posts too from how he is so you never know. More support to keep up with the 2D fighters.
Yeah I definitely will once the 3 day polls are up xD so far Nina followed by Lili(:oops:) and Zafina are the most request while for the men it's Jin(<3), King, and Lars and Claudio(:oops:) and Miguel who are neck in neck.

I think Lili will eventually overtake the girls if Asuka can't catch up since she's bottom barrel atm like she should be but Nina will probably top her, and Jin will probably remain the leading male unless King overtakes him, I'm think I'm pretty good at seeing predictions like this when it comes to popularity

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD