Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

Boogie

oh i see they're drawing inspiration from previous fan designs which is cool but if christie doesnt get this outfit back, im rioting or whatever

latest

candynarwhal

I always liked Christie's GITS cosplay, so this pack looks good to me lmao

the cat ears are a choice, but I guess they've got to pander to some type of fetish with every pack...

Tyaren

Standard Donor
oh i see they're drawing inspiration from previous fan designs which is cool but if christie doesnt get this outfit back, im rioting or whatever

latest

Christie's fan design is imo much better designed than those new costumes posted earlier. They look rather overdesigned and silly than stylish and sexy.
This is of course a girls only set again.

giphy.gif

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Please address questions, 1.18 wish lists, content and gameplay discussion outside of normal social media conversation for the 1.18 discussion thread. :)

We will continue to have version conversations in the future for every update to keep everything constructive, organized & relevant for everyone. And for the accessibility of newcomers to the site. Thanks.

N1ce Dreams

Christie's fan design is imo much better designed than those new costumes posted earlier. They look rather overdesigned and silly than stylish and sexy.
This is of course a girls only set again.

giphy.gif
So much for the "loads of content" ....
But... We'll see.

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I see Honker's and Maries is the same, but they covered Marie up. They'll protect her in 6 but not in VV. XD
7je TN need a chill out man with that since they want h2wr to be the postee girl when tho Kasumi was sinzw DOA2, ITAGAKI SAID SO!!! GO out and vote that Kasumi is rhe queen of DOA, please....
don’t forget with the select costume option
That won't work, they do a same thing with Marie all the lrsn becayse she's a liteel girl...
Don't think that option will work on these costumes. But you can still enjoy the different sound effect. ;)
Exactly xD(I'm spear sorry... I'm drunk right NW...>.>

N1ce Dreams

7je TN need a chill out man with that since they want h2wr to be the postee girl when tho Kasumi was sinzw DOA2, ITAGAKI SAID SO!!! GO out and vote that Kasumi is rhe queen of DOA, please....

That won't work, they do a same thing with Marie all the lrsn becayse she's a liteel girl...

Exactly xD(I'm spear sorry... I'm drunk right NW...>.>
Damn fucking drunks... Where's my bottle.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
was just coming here to post about this. :p
i always liked the maid outfits in doa5 so in terms of sets they could have chose for a revival set this is a good one.
I knew it was gonna happen tbh at one point since Mai and Kula got ones already xD I guaranbtew you money it's gonna be the nurse pack next since they deem it "popular". Idk if TN really knows what's truly popular tho. I feel like they're just using that as an excuse to not dig too deep in their revival bag xD

human013

Of course. Back to being disappointed. Can they just give the old costumes out for free? It looks like they are trying their hardest to drive DOA into the ground and make people never want to buy any future DOA game. I am sure reselling old DLC is not getting new people to play the game.

Jadeinchains

I knew it was gonna happen tbh at one point since Mai and Kula got ones already xD I guaranbtew you money it's gonna be the nurse pack next since they deem it "popular". Idk if TN really knows what's truly popular tho. I feel like they're just using that as an excuse to not dig too deep in their revival bag xD

you know something I like about these revival packs is that certain sets like the bunny and maid outfits Lisa originally was left out of in doa5 and never got a bunny or maid outfit but now because of these revival sets bringing them back in doa6, she is. At least as far as I remember Lisa never originally got a maid outfit in the doa5 set. So neat she will now.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD