Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
e7n1vlZ.jpg

So much new story mode info, ugh I wish I knew Japanese :(
@werewolfgold @Talim JP

HHH816

Skilled players are normal people lmao, just shut up. Good players actually show a game better off than mashers, they do stuff and show what characters can really do so people can like a character more. Nobody likes gameplay of people who never played the game before and only help to promote the game but probably will never touch it again after.

i think the show is aiming for non-doa fans or somebody who never pick-up doa series before hence using japanese pop idol to play it.

it’s understandable the company would want to increase the sale as higher as they can, doesn’ t matter if the player decide to continue playing it or not.

Strangerinmytub

Skilled players are normal people lmao, just shut up. Good players actually show a game better off than mashers, they do stuff and show what characters can really do so people can like a character more. Nobody likes gameplay of people who never played the game before and only help to promote the game but probably will never touch it again after.

There is value in showing both novice gameplay and high level gameplay.

In terms of broad appeal it is definitely better to have casuals and inexperienced players market your game because it makes it seem more approachable for newcomers. Take a look at some of the ads for games with very competitive and high level players like Smash, Halo, Call of Duty, and League of Legends. Most of these ads don't feature confusing ultra-high level gameplay or super intense players, but feature average to straight up bad casual players having a good time. It can be intimidating to try out a game you've never played before, and the last thing you would need is to be overwhelmed by confusing, unfamiliar gameplay. You don't want to gatekeep potential customers.

I do agree however that there should be more content of experienced players playing the game and showing off high level gameplay for the veterans. It shouldn't be the main marketing focus but they can't just forget about the existing fans

Jadeinchains

@Jadeinchains Lisa has another hairstyle!

View attachment 27608

Only thing now is to wait for the video footage of it but at least she has another one xD(Its probably the old white crop hairstyle tho)

Thanks Kasumi. :) I'm glad to finally have some sort of confirmation on whether or not she has an alt, Yeah I'm guessing too that it's the silver one but I'm happy to hear that it's in.

Macca Beam

honoka's blurb is already available in english. i'd say the translation was too clean and didn't retain details like how utterly clueless she was about "sistema", and the sound at the beginning definitely wasn't "heh"
leifang is having eyes on the tengu
many of these are just "oh there's a tournament let's go"

aaaaaaaalso the tiny hat doesn't disappear after break blows, but thankfully the option for it was shown for like one frame and it's an accessory

HATS OFF.jpg

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I saw his trailer on Twitter, he looks beastly this time around! :-O Hopefully this'll encourage more players to use him if he's anymore threatening than he was in LR xD

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD