Community Team Ninja Thank You

NAPPY PROPHET

Standard Donor
I was on vacation all week I got the game early. I picked up both copies and live streamed them for members. From that I was finally able to create friends on the PS4 all over the world. Although the game is having its issues I am pleased over all. The issues are being addressed and the community is kept informed via twitter and on FSD by Team Ninja. I know some aspects of the game could have been better. However, what fighters are there on next generation? None, so I was looking for a fighter to fuel my inner Bruce lee and Deadly Venom and I got one. In my opinion the game delivery date was made that way for a reason. We wanted a fighter and we got one. So lets be patient and this game will last until Dead or Alive 6 and Virtua Fighter comes along.

THANKS TEAM NINJA :leifang::lisa:

The Enforcer

I'm always up for contributing to positive feedback, even when there's issues. Most issues I've had have been related to DLC issues or interface issues pertaining to use of PS4 architecture, but overall I'm also pleased with how DOA5 Last Round looks, feels and plays. I like the visuals and new content. Most of the online issues don't affect me since I only compete offline. Any store related DLC issues, I'm sure Team Ninja will resolved them once other mission critical stuff is fixed.

Thanks, TN!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD