Tekken

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
No, I don't think this picture was photoshopped. This is how the actual game looks without all the YouTube video compression. The floor is surprisingly detailed, and everything looks crisper than a fresh cabbage! Lili's long luscious hair clipping through the floor is a no-no however.
LOL I just now noticed her hair too.

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
T7_Ling.jpg

Paul-Phoenix.jpg

Here's a few more shots I got. Xiaoyu looks really cute and more mature, and Paul looks even more powerful and aggressive than before.

UpSideDownGRUNT

I wonder if we'll see another character reveal at some point.

Still holding my breath for Makoto Kikuchi, Harada is confirmed a fan of THE iDOLM@STER plus, Mako-kun can actually fight .

UpSideDownGRUNT

I legit forgot about her lol.

There probably won't be an idolmaster guest character anyway got a better chance of Kunimitsu and Jun Kazama being canon again.

petopia

I wonder if we'll see another character reveal at some point.

Still holding my breath for Makoto Kikuchi, Harada is confirmed a fan of THE iDOLM@STER plus, Mako-kun can actually fight .
Didnt know anybody from Freestepdodge were idolm@s fans since that is a Namco bandai IP.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Only just recently like since feb I bought OFA because it was reduced in price, then I watched the anime.

It's how I recognised Takane's voice as Kazumi.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
I really hope one of the Capos come back, but with Lucky Chloe in the picture, it looks like I'll be forcing myself to learn her as a tertiary. I can already tell Lucky Chloe is going to be "popular," due to the controversy that surrounded her when she was first revealed. It's going to be a bunch of scrubs trying to "troll" with her. But I already decided that I'll be competing with Katarina and Lili.

petopia

I really hope one of the Capos come back, but with Lucky Chloe in the picture, it looks like I'll be forcing myself to learn her as a tertiary. I can already tell Lucky Chloe is going to be "popular," due to the controversy that surrounded her when she was first revealed. It's going to be a bunch of scrubs trying to "troll" with her. But I already decided that I'll be competing with Katarina and Lili.
Capos are right up the alley for DOA players since DOA is nothing but 50-50s.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
No, I don't think this picture was photoshopped. This is how the actual game looks without all the YouTube video compression. The floor is surprisingly detailed, and everything looks crisper than a fresh cabbage! Lili's long luscious hair clipping through the floor is a no-no however.

Pretty sure this has been edited...badly edited. D: Looks like an amateur's work. The color saturation and contrast are amped up to the max and some sort of sharpening filter was applied. I don't get why people do this... They also do it with other games. It looks horrid.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
Pretty sure this has been edited...badly edited. D: Looks like an amateur's work. The color saturation and contrast are amped up to the max and some sort of sharpening filter was applied. I don't get why people do this... They also do it with other games. It looks horrid.
tumblr_ngwarrlkfG1qcm0i5o2_500.gif

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD