Tekken

petopia

Why should they? It's not their game.

Anyway... these videos are old but, good quality.

Then why do you care then. I would follow Menoutis if he was still in this community, I saw that youtube vid about this community he made a long time ago and now its gone. You should be a video game player first and a fighting game player second.

CFW

Then why do you care then. I would follow Menoutis if he was still in this community, I saw that youtube vid about this community he made a long time ago and now its gone. You should be a video game player first and a fighting game player second.

No, why do YOU care? Almost every post of yours in this thread has said something negative about the DOA community like you aren't on this site every day. Like this community is doing you a disservice by existing and how it doesn't care about Tekken. Who gives a damn, this isn't a Tekken site. If you want a Tekken site focused on its community, go to TZ or AVP. Keep the BS out of this thread because not only is it unnecessary as hell it only proves how petty the whole thing is every time you bring it up.

I like fighting games, they're the only games I enjoy playing daily. What ever issue you have with DOA and its community, keep it out of this thread and off of this site unless the topic calls for it.

This is the end of this discussion as I already have you blocked.

Rip was at SDCC and uploaded some footage.

This panel was really underwhelming. It's cool how we'll be able to change the panels again, but literally that's about it.
I wonder if they're going to reuse the art from TTT2 for older characters or if it'll be new.

petopia

No, why do YOU care? Almost every post of yours in this thread has said something negative about the DOA community like you aren't on this site every day. Like this community is doing you a disservice by existing and how it doesn't care about Tekken. Who gives a damn, this isn't a Tekken site. If you want a Tekken site focused on its community, go to TZ or AVP. Keep the BS out of this thread because not only is it unnecessary as hell it only proves how petty the whole thing is every time you bring it up.

I like fighting games, they're the only games I enjoy playing daily. What ever issue you have with DOA and its community, keep it out of this thread and off of this site unless the topic calls for it.

This is the end of this discussion as I already have you blocked.

This panel was really underwhelming. It's cool how we'll be able to change the panels again, but literally that's about it.
I wonder if they're going to reuse the art from TTT2 for older characters or if it'll be new.
Finish what you star dont run away when you see fire. You do know this forum only is for tekken right, sensitivity? Also i think you should stop posting if you cant even handle light shit talking.

Last edited:

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
Finish what you star dont run away when you see fire. You do know this forum only is for tekken right, sensitivity? Also i think you should stop posting if you cant even handle light shit talking.
What in the hell are you talking about...?

CFW

ANYWAY

This is a reeeeeeeeaaaaaaaallllyyyyy good quality youtube video

I'm not sure what quality it automatically starts on a computer, but watching this on my ps4 is gr8.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
I played Tekken 7 earlier, and it was fun as hell. I had some trouble moving around in the game (as well as doing wrong inputs unintentionally), because I'm not really used to using an arcade stick. I'm definitely going to play it again on Friday :)

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
Oi, take this shit to the PMs. Don't want to see arguments here, no matter who you are. If you guys can't keep it civil then this thread will get locked.

CFW

I played Tekken 7 earlier, and it was fun as hell. I had some trouble moving around in the game (as well as doing wrong inputs unintentionally), because I'm not really used to using an arcade stick. I'm definitely going to play it again on Friday :)

At D&B?
What was it like? Who did you play? Was it pretty? How much did it cost?

I wish they had one in my area, but Florida is usually always ignored with these things. :(

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
At D&B?
What was it like? Who did you play? Was it pretty? How much did it cost?

I wish they had one in my area, but Florida is usually always ignored with these things. :(
The sidestep has indeed been nerfed (but I'm everyone already knows this), but it didn't really bother me much. I played a few people (one of them is REALLY good with Katarina). It was GORGEOUS! The game is 3.4 points per credit (probably due to games being 1/2 off on Wednesdays).

petopia

Like i said get used to stick.

petopia

The sidestep has indeed been nerfed (but I'm everyone already knows this), but it didn't really bother me much. I played a few people (one of them is REALLY good with Katarina). It was GORGEOUS! The game is 3.4 points per credit (probably due to games being 1/2 off on Wednesdays).
Who wouldnt play Katarina shes supposed to appeal to the casual.

Last edited:

CFW

Pools @ EVO
twitch.tv/srkevo5

I'm not sure how points work as I've never been to a D&B, but I'm gonna assume it's usually a dollar?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD