Tekken

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
May as well keep em' coming!
(P1 Team: Kazuya / Paul / ???) | (P2 Team: Jin / Dragunov / Lili) (Note: Brief interruption towards the end)

(P1 Team: Devil Jin / Heihachi / Kazuya) | (P2 Team: Xiaoyu / Gigas / Feng)

(P1 Team: Devil Jin / Claudio / Shaheen) | (P2 Team: Devil Jin / Heihachi / Kazuya)

(P1 Team: Lili / Claudio / Josie) | (P2 Team: Lucky Chloe / Devil Jin / Claudio)

Knee vs Nobi

Additional Matches

Argentus

I've never liked Tekken but Josie is SO CUTE! Actually considering T7. Especially since I tried Asuka in revolution and she was fun, and I liked Eliza as well.

Played Bryan Jack and Alisia when I tried six.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I've never liked Tekken but Josie is SO CUTE! Actually considering T7. Especially since I tried Asuka in revolution and she was fun, and I liked Eliza as well.

I had a strong feeling that you liked Asuka and Josie.;)

Argentus

From your posts and also because you like mila, I noticed that you like the cute, tomboyish short haired girls that use more hands on brutal styles, or at least that's your preference. Plus it can carry over to other fighting games.
We know you, Argentus ;)
Lol fair enough, guilty as charged. Asuka was obvious, but I asked because I know nothing about Josie beyond just seeing her picture, so you have me curious now

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Lol fair enough, guilty as charged. Asuka was obvious, but I asked because I know nothing about Josie beyond just seeing her picture, so you have me curious now
From the videos I seen of her, her style is kinda similar to Bruce, but she does have her emotional tendencies....

Argentus

From the videos I seen of her, her style is kinda similar to Bruce, but she does have her emotional tendencies....
...Bruce?
latest

petopia

Play tekken for the gameplay and the characters 2nd buddy.

petopia

But tekkens gameplay sucks.

Nah I'm here for the characters. Like 2d fighters and RPGs. Not a fan of the gameplay but I stay for the characters
Wow didnt know when 50-50s was a superior game mechanic over movement and whiff punishment. Tekkens gameplay sucks i dont know where you're getting those facts from.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD