Tekken

Yurlungur

Exactly. The people who don't care are the ones who already have the characters they want in the game...:/

No, a lot of people care about the williams sisters and they're not in it. Miguel is a favorite of quite a few people and he's nowhere to be found. Jun, Oh my god a lot of people want jun and she's not there and who else. I think a lot of people liked kunimitsu???

Lee is somewhat of a fan favorite i think...

CFW

No, a lot of people care about the williams sisters and they're not in it. Miguel is a favorite of quite a few people and he's nowhere to be found. Jun, Oh my god a lot of people want jun and she's not there and who else. I think a lot of people liked kunimitsu???

Lee is somewhat of a fan favorite i think...

Your reply to his post doesn't really follow what he was saying. People care about these characters yes that's true, but he's saying that the people who don't care about the roster already have their characters in the game.

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
CAdT7TYU0AAZc9T.jpg

CAdIDH3VAAAhANa.png

CAdHlSzUcAAQYJW.png

CAdHWEtUQAAbWVp.jpg
http://www.avoidingthepuddle.com/ne...ata-leaks-out-jin-kazama-devil-jin-new-c.html

They all pique my curiosity.

Squizzo

The big red Bane knock off looks pretty interesting. The girl on the other hand... meh, she looks like she is either Zafina's little sister or a final fantasy reject.

Dark_Ky

When evo top 8 was 7 bobs and a fucking lars especially when lars had an infinite.

THAT'S REALLY TELLING.

which evo had 7 Bobs in Top8 of Tekken 6br?

2010 had 3 Bobs in Top 8
2011 had 4 Bobs in Top 8

2012 no Tekken at all in evo and in 2013 Tekken Tag became the tournament standard. barely any Bobs in there too.
he was always a very solid and strong char not broken (arguably T6.0 he was but it was updated to T6br where he was nerfed severly).
I dont like him either and he is one of personal hard matchups but that shoulndt be a reason to not include him.

AND LARS NEVER HAD AN INFINITE!

Kasumi-Phase-X

There is a possibility that this new female is actual from The Philippines, which part of her outfit & necklace takes some inspiration from the National Flag of The Philippines which was mentioned in fightersgeneration. In the past there were several fans that asking Harada on twitter to include Filipino.

Yurlungur

which evo had 7 Bobs in Top8 of Tekken 6br?

2010 had 3 Bobs in Top 8
2011 had 4 Bobs in Top 8

2012 no Tekken at all in evo and in 2013 Tekken Tag became the tournament standard. barely any Bobs in there too.
he was always a very solid and strong char not broken (arguably T6.0 he was but it was updated to T6br where he was nerfed severly).
I dont like him either and he is one of personal hard matchups but that shoulndt be a reason to not include him.

AND LARS NEVER HAD AN INFINITE!

uf+3, uf+3, uf+3, uf+3, uf+3, uf+3

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Interesting, that Tekken 7's art design goes more and more in a fantasy direction. The new characters and costumes for veterans resemble Soul Calibur's style more and more. Shaheen, Claudio and that new female could be SC6 characters. I kinda like that.
What I don't like: The character models still don't look like they are current generation models. They look like slightly upgraded TTT2/Revolution models. Why is that? :/ The backgrounds and lighting looks already fantastic though.

RoboJoe

So that's where Talim went. Interesting.

Also, Jin looks absolutely retarded. What the hell where they thinking with that outfit?

Macca Beam

What I don't like: The character models still don't look like they are current generation models. They look like slightly upgraded TTT2/Revolution models. Why is that? :/ The backgrounds and lighting looks already fantastic though.
What bothers me the most is the physics considering they're using UE4. This thing doesn't look like it can even move, Lili's hair behaves like a single piece of cloth, and if Lucky Chloe had more than 2 tails you might as well call her "Medusa".

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD