Tekken

deiteu

Interesting, that Tekken 7's art design goes more and more in a fantasy direction. The new characters and costumes for veterans resemble Soul Calibur's style more and more. Shaheen, Claudio and that new female could be SC6 characters. I kinda like that.
What I don't like: The character models still don't look like they are current generation models. They look like slightly upgraded TTT2/Revolution models. Why is that? :/ The backgrounds and lighting looks already fantastic though.
Eliza would fit in SC as well tbh.

Dark_Ky

uf+3, uf+3, uf+3, uf+3, uf+3, uf+3

I think that I am beeing trolled here but I will respond anyway.

you mean like this right?

ok.. ANYONE who had a controller in his/her hand while beeing hit by this "infinite" could "escape" it unless he/she did ABSOLUTELY nothing like hitting no buttons etc. so I ask you: HOW it is possible that noone used this "infinite" in ANY match let alone in a tournament match for all these years? not even once? show me one vid where this performed on another human beeing or a vid when this was actually POSSIBLE TO DO (unpatched version). you cant because it NEVER existed in the first place and this is EASILY escapable! hell I could come up with dozens of "infinites" in Tekken like this one.

I know that people like to trash other FGs than their main FG on their sites but straight out talking out your ass and simply spreading untrue statements and misinformations about a char/game in the internet where your false statement can be easily disproven is beyond me.

ModusPwnins

I'll weigh in on this.
Adding to what Dark_Ky said: uf+3, uf+3, uf+3 is not an infinite
That's actually just a reset that you can get out of by teching. Just about any move that picks up backrollers without too much knockback can be looped to do this. Mixup in this case would be setting up a tech trap so they guess between a reset or a tech trap.

Actually there are no infinites that I know of in Tekken 6 or Tag 2. Closest I saw in T6 was Marduk's wall combo where he ground grabs you and relaunches you in the air, and the knockback for that scales to the point where after the third loop or so a single jab pushes you way too far to continue.

Also, Bob can still die in a fire as far as I'm concerned.

Doa_Eater

I think that I am beeing trolled here but I will respond anyway.

you mean like this right?

ok.. ANYONE who had a controller in his/her hand while beeing hit by this "infinite" could "escape" it unless he/she did ABSOLUTELY nothing like hitting no buttons etc. so I ask you: HOW it is possible that noone used this "infinite" in ANY match let alone in a tournament match for all these years? not even once? show me one vid where this performed on another human beeing or a vid when this was actually POSSIBLE TO DO (unpatched version). you cant because it NEVER existed in the first place and this is EASILY escapable! hell I could come up with dozens of "infinites" in Tekken like this one.

I know that people like to trash other FGs than their main FG on their sites but straight out talking out your ass and simply spreading untrue statements and misinformations about a char/game in the internet where your false statement can be easily disproven is beyond me.

I really wanted to play you since numerous people mentioned you are beast in Tekken far more then in DOA, but i deleted the file since it was digital and i'm low on space.

ModusPwnins

OK wait, I lied there is ONE infinite that I know of in Tekken 6. But it was extremely extremely situation specific.
Situation was that you'd have to get a wall splat at a certain angle and your opponent would actually slide along the wall a bit thus causing the wall-splat itself to reset.
MadDogJin from Korea did this with Hwoarang when he visited SoCal a while back. And even then it took loads of HP but wasn't an infinite.

There's maybe one vid on youtube from a while back that documented an infinite with this and it was Alisa vs. Kuma/Panda. Specifically angled super high wall splat, and chainsaw til death.
1) Extremely situation specific (super high wall splat as in I just matterhorned you right next to a wall)
2) Done on bears, super large hitbox

CFW

Teen =/= child

IDK where you're from, but where I'm from a teen is still a child. So really this little "correction" thing you tried to do was pointless.

She could be a grown ass woman for all we know, it doesn't change the fact she looks 5.

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
I'd appretiate it if someone posts interesting footage of the game like streams and matches.

And please, do not spread misinformation about a game that has an abundance of said information online.

If you don't know how to get off the floor, research and figure out how to get off the floor and not get picked up.

CFW

I'd appretiate it if someone posts interesting footage of the game like streams and matches.

I'll try to find some off-screen footage from FR, but there probably won't be any until after it's over.

Not a lot of footage has shown up on youtube since the full release honestly. Only KuroKuro + Knee streams.

If you don't know how to get off the floor, research and figure out how to get off the floor and not get picked up.

What do you mean by this?

ModusPwnins

What do you mean by this?

It kind of depends on what your opponent does and how well you read their oki.

If you tech to either side they can't reset you for an extended/ looped combo like what Lars is doing.
BUT if they get used to seeing you teching, they might attempt a tech trap.
If you get straight up too fast, they can crouch jab or use some other move to float you for a juggle.
If you back roll they can also float you for a juggle. But backrolling will get you out of some otherwise unavoidable setups.
Front roll they can also float you, but again it gets you out of certain oki setups.
If you wake up kick low, you can trip and for some characters get a juggle. But they can block and punish.
If you wake up kick mid, you'll KND them and get some breathing space. But they can block and punish.
If you don't immediately tech, they can either A) reset and loop or B) hit you on the ground for meaty damage.

Forget what else, but there's a bunch of different ways to get up vs what your opponent chooses to do.

I think a lot of times it's either tech to avoid the reset, or roll to the side first and then either stand straight up or roll back. And certain ground hitting moves will hit or miss depending on which way you roll (left or right)

I should also note that Tekken 7 has new wake up options and changes so.....no really solid info on that game yet.

Reactions: CFW

Banana56

IDK where you're from, but where I'm from a teen is still a child. So really this little "correction" thing you tried to do was pointless.

She could be a grown ass woman for all we know, it doesn't change the fact she looks 5.

Uhh no a teen is a teen not a child so it's not pointless at all, it's correct. Also she does not look 5.

CFW

Tekken 7 is streaming on www.twitch.tv/bifuteki but I think they're offline now (changing hardware I think?). It's been going on for a little bit.

Uhh no a teen is a teen not a child so it's not pointless at all, it's correct. Also she does not look 5.

I truly do not care what you think, to be honest. Please drop this, because at this point it'll do nothing to move the topic/conversation forward.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
Played Tekken 7 at FR. It was fun though I got completely annihilated in a Lili mirror by someone that clearly knew what they were doing. It was only after that ass whoppin' that I learned combos had been posted online already. Harada was also there and anyone worried about the game should just calm down, he's got this.
giphy.gif

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
So disappointed that I did not play Tekken 7 while I was at Final Round, but I know my little brother did and he said that the game has vastly been improved from Tekken Tag Tournament 2. I was going to buy it regardless, but getting some confirmation from him and other local Tekken players made me a bit more relieved for this release. I even asked Harada if Capos are coming back and of course he was vague, but I have a feeling that one of them will come back, even if Lucky Chloe is in the game. Freestyle Dance has nothing on Capoeira! Also, I really just wanted to try Katarina in order to get a feel for her.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD