Tekken

oMASTER LEGENDo

Standard Donor
Nice looks like mostly everyone pre order the game. and with crossplay it's very convenient to not double dip on the game.

UpSideDownGRUNT

I got the standard physical launch edition on PS5, I'll probably buy the deluxe upgrade later though. The ultimate upgrade is a waste of money as its just the avatar tshirts and the jin, kaz, Jun avatars for $20 lmao

Excited for Friday, it can't come fast enough.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
GEk4aiPWUAA8oLd

The guys shirtless in Tekken 8 are so hot man...♡ Lee and Claudio have the best builds imo next to Hwoarang hehe xD

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Hopefully some stuff is hidden but they likely will eventually add the T5 costumes back in time. I imagine they'd have to rework a few since some costumes like Lili and Hwoarang's need texture improvements since they basically just ported them from PS3 with hardly any refinements in Tekken 7.

Uberprinny

Oh Okubo-san! Would you hit Harada and Mike Murray with a Mayor Mike's nerf pipu in terms of file compression and recycled cosmetics. XD

UpSideDownGRUNT

Okubo? but SC6 was almost all reused assets 90% of the customisation items were from SCV and the F2P game) the only things completely new were some of the DLC and the SC6 character costumes.

Tekken 8 has a few reused items from 7 but almost all the tops and bottoms and costumes are brand new lol

oMASTER LEGENDo

Standard Donor
That's crazy how devs reuse assets and code to save time and make the game faster. good thing other fighting games never do this.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD