Tekken

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
GGYQLheX0AAsCEy

After reading that unused special interactions tweet from BuffGigas' Twitter, I so wanna see Asuka's special dialogues against her old rival from T5 Feng Wei and her cousin Jin, aside from her interactions with Lili, who's her current rival and friend. Also, same with Reina's as well against both Jun and Kuma Jr. since her interactions are so brutal against them. But we're most likely going to get most of them added as updates through DLC anyways.

On another note, can we please get Nina's cocktail dress from Death by Degrees back as one of her future extra costumes as well?

Last edited:
Asuka's dialogue with Feng is in the game.
Oops. Forgot about that. I still wanna see most of the others being added as well, especially the ones with Lee interacting to a certain someone that has yet to be DLC (very likely referring to Anna) about 'fireworks'.

Also, Asuka's special dialogue with her cousin is a reference to the non-canon Tekken spinoff manga Tetsuman from what I've noticed. So, I would love to see the two interact for once.

1000000163.jpg
1000000164.png

Speaking of which, I really wanna see Asuka get her famous blue jumpsuit from T5 and T6 along with Jin's Tekken 4 hooded jacket costume (I know, it was added as one of his throwback costumes in the previous game but still) if there's any more costumes from past games I would like to see added.

Also, microtransactions being added to T8 soon? Never noticed that before. Wonder what they could be purchased for.

Last edited:
I can definitely see some collaboration related costumes being added to the game. The only problem is who Bamco will team up with to make them.

On another note, I wouldn't be surprised if Xiaoyu's school unform from TTT2 and T7 is now one of her extra costumes that has to be purchased from the Tekken Shop. Also, Yoshi could use his stag beetle costume from T4 or better yet, his T3 1P costume as one of his extra costumes but that's just me.

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Is the shop coming out exactly today on the 20th? I would have thought I've seen it by now since it's well over the 19th in JP time xD

Bandai Namco just confirmed 4 of the classic costumes releasing for the Tekken Shop for now:

T4 Xiaoyu 2P (I think)
T4 Jin (1P)
TTT2 Jun (Obvious)

Dunno where the Kazuya one is from but yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if T5-TTT2 Asuka 1P and T5-TTT2 Lili 1P is next to be added.

Also, charging each costume is $3.99 which is a bit iffy IMO

I almost forgot, Story DLC is being planned as well for T8

Derock

Figures that was the route they were heading. Kazuya's outfit is from Tekken 6 Scenario Campaign. So yeah, legacy outfits are paid DLC. I need to know how much the Tekken coins are. Are they similar to Street Fighter 6's Fight Coins prices?

Though, main menu screen changes each time a new character shows up.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD