Tengu Being Added? Female?

Kodachi

Standard Donor
her hair reminds me of No Hime from Samurai warriors
Samurai-Warriors-42.jpg

I'm gonna try to draw Ms. Tengu based on the images we've seen and peoples speculations brb

XV MR ARMANI

the more characters the merrier honestly.
it shows that TN isn't just leaving DOA to fend for itself.
enough said.
whether a select party of people play this character or not isn't anyone's buisness in my opinion. I can honestly say this though, TN is listening and is doing a great job at keeping us on our toes.

Number 13

Ein is easier to bring back in DoA5 format then Tengu just to name one reason. I already went over this in depth earlier in either this thread or that other one so not gonna repeat myself when the "X character is in so why not Y!" remark (as if their situation was 100% similar) inevitably gets brought up again.

Edit: If Tengu is not being added the main reason why won't be because of plot inconsistency that much I can say for sure.

Last edited:

Kohlrak

her hair reminds me of No Hime from Samurai warriors
Samurai-Warriors-42.jpg

I'm gonna try to draw Ms. Tengu based on the images we've seen and peoples speculations brb

If we got anyone from that series, i would prefer just about anyone except Nou. She's got an interesting personality, but she'd just be a Juri ripoff in DoA. Also, her mouth is larger (no pun intended). Kunoichi would fit DoA a little too well (and end up being an Ayane clone with a better personality). Nene would be interesting. Kai would also be fun. I'd really like Gracia, but given that Kasumi has been given her costume, i doubt she'd make it. She'd actually attract ALOT of people, especially if they give her a story closer to the real person than her warriors appearance. I could go on, but we know that you practically can't bring people from warriors without first bringing Oda Nobunaga, whom would be shown at the front instead of his wife. Given the trend though, the Female Tengu would not surprise me, and she would likely be followed by a "moon person" like Kaguya. That's when we know they've thoroughly run out of ideas (with Kaguya, not a female tengu) and are just building their final, over-the-top roster (in which case we know that they'll never focus on the normal characters, because they won't add anything normal after that).

IMO, before people go off on the non-ninja-story-plz rant, if we really wanted to push that, we'd put more stock in Mila. IMO, Mila was added to make up for Eliot eventually becoming something more spectacular. Also, she's normal, and with the popularity of MMA, alot of budding martial artists can relate with her (especially with her idolization of Bass).

EDIT:

Speculation sparks creativity it's never a waste of time.
View attachment 5815

The shot we have makes her face look tiny, as if she's a twig, hence my thing on Alisa from Tekken. She'd be like Tengu, but rather than just hugging someone and flying of with them, she might grab their arm and fly off, or maybe a 13 frame 2 meter knee or something. I expect a woman with good range, yet as quick as you falling on ice covered with water.

Argentus

It can pretty much be assumed this girl has wings based on them sharing Argentus request for demon girls with wings.
Yeah I only just saw that. Doubt their female tengu will be as cute (to me) fhou
If we got anyone from that series, i would prefer just about anyone except Nou. She's got an interesting personality, but she'd just be a Juri ripoff in DoA. Also, her mouth is larger (no pun intended). Kunoichi would fit DoA a little too well (and end up being an Ayane clone with a better personality). Nene would be interesting. Kai would also be fun. I'd really like Gracia, but given that Kasumi has been given her costume, i doubt she'd make it. She'd actually attract ALOT of people, especially if they give her a story closer to the real person than her warriors appearance. I could go on, but we know that you practically can't bring people from warriors without first bringing Oda Nobunaga, whom would be shown at the front instead of his wife. Given the trend though, the Female Tengu would not surprise me, and she would likely be followed by a "moon person" like Kaguya. That's when we know they've thoroughly run out of ideas (with Kaguya, not a female tengu) and are just building their final, over-the-top roster (in which case we know that they'll never focus on the normal characters, because they won't add anything normal after that).

IMO, before people go off on the non-ninja-story-plz rant, if we really wanted to push that, we'd put more stock in Mila. IMO, Mila was added to make up for Eliot eventually becoming something more spectacular. Also, she's normal, and with the popularity of MMA, alot of budding martial artists can relate with her (especially with her idolization of Bass).

EDIT:

The shot we have makes her face look tiny, as if she's a twig, hence my thing on Alisa from Tekken. She'd be like Tengu, but rather than just hugging someone and flying of with them, she might grab their arm and fly off, or maybe a 13 frame 2 meter knee or something. I expect a woman with good range, yet as quick as you falling on ice covered with water.
I have to ask, what do you mean by Eliot becoming something more spectacular, And how is Mila a replacement for him?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD