Texture Editing (PC)

Lei-Fang

I would love to remove Hitomi's pink headband.. Is that possible ?

Possible? Yes. With the current tools? No

With the eventual tools, will it be simple? No. If you want to use that same hairstyle and remove the headband, there will be a gaping mesh hole where the headband used to be.

Okay, thank you very much !
What if I remove the white headband around her forehead (Karate Gi) ? She doesn't wear her pink headband with this costume :confused:

6.jpg

The Enforcer

Okay, thank you very much !
What if I remove the white headband around her forehead (Karate Gi) ? She doesn't wear her pink headband with this costume :confused:
I didn't work with the hairstyle, so possibly. Chances are better with that one than the headband. It depends on whether TN felt the need to remove mesh parts to prevent clipping. The headband looks wide enough that the hair meshes may be complete, but I'd have to inspect it.

Storm

Playing with Radiou last night, his aura and effects are really easy to modify. Pretty sure we will be able to have our way with all effects in time. Very open engine so far.

synce

Seriously someone tell me exactly how to change the skin color of the face without it fucking up all the holey parts. I'm using a masked hue/sat layer but it's no good obviously

p4new.jpg

Also this may be a Kasumi problem because I had no such issues with Lisa

lisawhite.jpg

ChrisArmoun

Seriously someone tell me exactly how to change the skin color of the face without it fucking up all the holey parts. I'm using a masked hue/sat layer but it's no good obviously
Also this may be a Kasumi problem because I had no such issues with Lisa
What format are you saving your files in? Are you maintaining the original dds structure?

herr_Fuchs

Attachments

• kabuki.jpg
    kabuki.jpg
    672.1 KB · Views: 448
Last edited:

synce

Anyone attempted to change Alpha's skin? I think the texture is just a green square but I'm not having any luck turning her black. Also I can make the particles pink but not black

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD