Texture Editing (PC)

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
So a friend of mine on steam just shared this picture with me.
k0ft4i.png
k0ft4i.png

The Enforcer

Swapping costumes is a really basic trick and doable. In this case it looks terrible because they're switching costumes for a characters that don't have the same body dimensions, and the neck will look bad.

ChrisArmoun

Over the past few days I've done a few different faces for Rachel; each having a different theme. Thought I'd share a pic of one of my favs. I've also done a demonic style face. As per usual there's a myriad of texture resolution increases and redone assets. The scalp line still needs some cleaning to help it mesh better. I have a tendency to swap her faces and hair color depending on how I'm feeling at the moment. If anyone wants this let me know and I'll post it to the mods page. The face and hair are of course separate.
RachelHead1.jpg

The Enforcer

Every time I go to xent I can't find the info I'd like in the nearly 100 pages. When asking the other members blow up that you should just read through all of it to find it. Wish someone would just link to relevant posts.

There's a lot of technical dribble over there. It started probably with Vanilla and a fair amount has changed since then, BUT that is the most consolidated spot, to my knowledge. If it helps I could probably answer a lot of questions here, that you might have for that site if you have trouble finding something.

Xion Malice

Over the past few days I've done a few different faces for Rachel; each having a different theme. Thought I'd share a pic of one of my favs. I've also done a demonic style face. As per usual there's a myriad of texture resolution increases and redone assets. The scalp line still needs some cleaning to help it mesh better. I have a tendency to swap her faces and hair color depending on how I'm feeling at the moment. If anyone wants this let me know and I'll post it to the mods page. The face and hair are of course separate.
View attachment 10356
Omg gorgeous :eek: !

synce

View attachment 10356

Are you kidding? SHARE NOW :)

synce

So body swaps indeed are finally possible! Can anyone confirm if you can swap heads too? I'd like to replace Kokoro's entire model with Miyako's

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD