Texture Editing (PC)

Aoi Umenokouji

Nice. Maybe if full-on hair swapping becomes possible, you could switch on a platinum Tina hairdo to complete the look.

Also, eyebrows.
Yea I am now working on a costume for Kokoro to make her look like Aoi. I am having some problems though, I can't seem to get rid of some of the things that does not fit Aoi, I can't make both arm cloths different colors, and she is overall difficult to make them look alike, but she's the closest so she is my best bet. I think I will quite her for a little bit and switch to a different character. Yea Vanessa was quite easy to do so I did her first.

Also love your profile pic!

Aoi Umenokouji

Please give a warm welcome to Kage Maru and Vanessa Lewis (Version 1.1)
Kage.png
Kage vs Vanessa.png
Kage 2.png

john smith

Is there a video featuring that camera mod. What's so special about it ?
the camera mod had infinite zoom in/out, had no up/down limit so you can move the camera so low that it passes through the floor, and you were able to tilt the camera, for some reason the tilting only worked during win/lose poses and private paradise's it didn't work during spectator. to bad it's patched now, it was fun while it lasted

skullknight

the camera mod had infinite zoom in/out, had no up/down limit so you can move the camera so low that it passes through the floor, and you were able to tilt the camera, for some reason the tilting only worked during win/lose poses and private paradise's it didn't work during spectator. to bad it's patched now, it was fun while it lasted

oh i see, thanks for the reply jiggly puff and john smith, :)

synce

Tried that with the forest, it's definitely a fun idea! I just wish there was a way to make the characters not stand out as much, but it's probably not possible with current tools

ChrisArmoun

I wish link of this mod. Will you available it? =/

I remembered a thing: Phase 4's C5 and C6 are C1 and C2 without cloaks. So someone would know remove the red cloak from Showstoppers Encore costume? That "under bodysuit" is very prettier.
I plan to finish it but The Witcher 3 has derailed my modding efforts, so I haven't been doing much on DOA lately

View attachment 11647
how can i remove this strap?
that is not exclusive part and don't have alpha channel :(
You can most likely remove it with a hex editor, such as HxD, but without a transparency channel you wont be able to remove it with a simple texture edit

john smith

You can most likely remove it with a hex editor, such as HxD, but without a transparency channel you wont be able to remove it with a simple texture edit
How was this accomplished
2015-05-31_00002.jpg

Helena's China dress isn't like Kasumi School uniform skirt that you can just delete part of it to make it into a mini skirt

ChrisArmoun

How was this accomplished
View attachment 11672
Helena's China dress isn't like Kasumi School uniform skirt that you can just delete part of it to make it into a mini skirt
The two most common ways are using a texture mod in which you trim the length of the dress using a transparency, or the other is using a hexeditor and simply hiding parts of the outfit you don't want visible. You can sometime tell if someone used a transparency mod because the "hidden" cloth will still cast a shadow. Seeing as I can still see the shadow for Helena's full dress on the ground, my guess is it's the former and a simple transparency edit was done.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD