Texture Editing (PC)

john smith

Ah okay then, thanks anyway.

you can remove the skirt too
2015-06-11_00004.jpg

Kronin

Oh so it is just through trial and error?

Not necessairly, you can use other softwares for preventing this, as for example Blender. Each part that form an outfit is identified with a number that corresponds to the order which you can find it in the hexx editor (for example 06 = the sixth numerical code).

BLAZE

So the same can be done with Rachel's Sports costume? She has different hair when the helmet is on.

Tina2040_

Has anyone experimented with the stages? Is there someway to fight outside of the parameters? i.e. go further in the water in Zack Island? According to the .TMC there's a lot of room for it?

The Enforcer

So the same can be done with Rachel's Sports costume? She has different hair when the helmet is on.
Sort of, Rachel's hair from her sports costume is missing some pieces on top, sadly. The benefit is that it has some pieces needed for her curls hair style, but would require making a hybrid of that and one of Tina's to make a full hair piece.

Kronin

Sort of, Rachel's hair from her sports costume is missing some pieces on top, sadly. The benefit is that it has some pieces needed for her curls hair style, but would require making a hybrid of that and one of Tina's to make a full hair piece.

Yes, when Brute asked for implementing it I found the same thing (and I don't have enough competences for completing it).

CriticalP

Looks like a matador outfit for Mila, mainly because of the design on her mini jacket.

A traditional muay thai outfit for Mila would be sweet.

theway

I may have to release my DLC pack prematurely. It's now soared to 418MB and consists of 51 costume mods total. Many are costume swaps but some also have some texture reworking or are existing costumes with additional hair options. Current characters covered are Hitomi, Kokoro, Kasumi, Marie, Mila, Lisa, Pai, Phase4, Rachel, Sarah and Tina. I wanted to create proper preview for the images as well but it's quite awhile. I did create a new costume for Mila today though. It's the most substantial changes I've done thus far to an outfit.
View attachment 10792
WOW....You are genius
i have seen your amazing works.
i really wana get your great outfits. you don't have plan to share anymore?
i will wait for you...

ChrisArmoun

WOW....You are genius
i have seen your amazing works.
i really wana get your great outfits. you don't have plan to share anymore?
i will wait for you...
I stopped after realizing the DLC outfits included would be available even to those that didn't own them. That's a big no no for me because at that point you are bypassing copyright protection, and that isn't my intention. I had plans to release a different one, that only had outfits available by defaul, but stalled and haven't been active modding the game lately. I may still do it, because I've created and finished a few new outfits too, but there's no definitive time table at this point.

theway

I stopped after realizing the DLC outfits included would be available even to those that didn't own them. That's a big no no for me because at that point you are bypassing copyright protection, and that isn't my intention. I had plans to release a different one, that only had outfits available by defaul, but stalled and haven't been active modding the game lately. I may still do it, because I've created and finished a few new outfits too, but there's no definitive time table at this point.
it is very sorry for me but i see.
so can you share marierose aska outfit ?
i know it' not dlc but Original oufit .
if share, i am really thank you :)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD