Texture Editing (PC)

theway

Marie Rose Sukumizu Pack: http://imgur.com/a/gDMqv

A58PdoN.jpg

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/oe66d1ld3fkjgq8/Marie Rose Sukumizu Pack.rar

Detail A, B and C are silver, gold and black respectively (Alternative textures selected with the 'detail' option in the costume setting for some reason don't preview immediately in the character select screen, but you will see it has worked once you get into the fight).
thank you for share :)
can you get gold an black TMC,TMCL file
%C5%A9%B1%E2%BA%AF%C8%AF_game_2015_07_01_21_30_14_401.jpg

CherryBlossomsNinja

Hi, folks!

A friend of a friend mine (!) made two mods. He let they are shared. I talked with my friend one day about two mods which I'd like and, luckily, he has a friend who knows make mod and he requested to him.

Recolored Phase-4's C3 on Kasumi and recolored Kasumi's C7 on Momiji (bugged neck, unfortunately).

Anybody knows some tutorial which learns to fix this bug in the neck, please?

http://www.4shared.com/rar/WImOsJvFce/111111.html

New tools for modding (TMC Polygons, TMC Polygon Insert,Noesis scripts, Camera Mod, etc)
View attachment 12302

DOWNLOAD: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzMvfmLOQVzPOHlkdVNEc29kbTQ/view?usp=sharing

NOTE: If anyone know how to use TMC Polygon Insert Tool, would be great...
This camera mod doesn't work.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hued

I've come across a problem with editing normal map textures and I believe this may be the best place to ask for help.

I used uMod r53 to extract the skin normal map for editing. SageThumbs and XnView show the file at 512x512 and shows only the skin normal, but when I open it with Photoshop (using the Nvidia DDS plugin), it also shows the wet skin normal alongside with the regular skin normal. Saving the edit with Photoshop as DDS results in an image that is 1024x512 and causes the game to improperly read the edited file. How do I handle this so that it works properly?

normal_orig.png
Original

normal_ps-open.png
Opened within Photoshop

normal_render.png
Saved file from Photoshop and used with uMod.

edit:added spoiler tags to images due to its large res.

Last edited:

bbb

I've come across a problem with editing normal map textures and I believe this may be the best place to ask for help.

I used uMod r53 to extract the skin normal map for editing. SageThumbs and XnView show the file at 512x512 and shows only the skin normal, but when I open it with Photoshop (using the Nvidia DDS plugin), it also shows the wet skin normal alongside with the regular skin normal. Saving the edit with Photoshop as DDS results in an image that is 1024x512 and causes the game to improperly read the edited file. How do I handle this so that it works properly?

normal_orig.png

Original

normal_ps-open.png

Opened within Photoshop

normal_render.png

Saved file from Photoshop and used with uMod.
when saving in photoshop, change 2d texture to volume texture in the dds save popup

CherryBlossomsNinja

Hi, pals. I got to gather some mods of Kasumi and Phase 4 that I most liked (see them below). I didn't create the mods. Some of them was created by @mralex. Who want them:

https://mega.co.nz/#!P5BQwQZA!uj1aOYynZPtW-aj5ALxZXS9-UYQqVZp8iYpFB7gHTKo

You need to create an account on 4Shared to download the files, because of this some people can't to download the Kasumi and Momiji's mods who someone created. So I uplodaded them on Mega Co too:

https://mega.co.nz/#!WlQVjQRR!tp0BNnwHa3gOEmr06eSMZ4nyhO0gXufqaPlHFlacFII

Screenshots of my gathering:

game 2015-07-09 17-04-19-53.png
game 2015-07-09 17-06-12-20.png

k&p4(1).png
k&p4(2).png
mpc-hc64 2015-07-09 17-09-43-37.png
game 2015-07-09 16-57-44-53.png

vinaro

I stopped after realizing the DLC outfits included would be available even to those that didn't own them. That's a big no no for me because at that point you are bypassing copyright protection, and that isn't my intention. I had plans to release a different one, that only had outfits available by defaul, but stalled and haven't been active modding the game lately. I may still do it, because I've created and finished a few new outfits too, but there's no definitive time table at this point.

Really?! Why do you even care? uggh This sucks cuz you're the best editor I've seen here!

ChrisArmoun

Really?! Why do you even care? uggh This sucks cuz you're the best editor I've seen here!
It would be easy not to care, considering how Tecmo/TN has handled the PC release and it's fanbase. However, me disagreeing with them doesn't make ignoring their copyright acceptable. If others choose to do so that's on them, but I won't personally take part in it. I follow the golden rule (treat other as you wish to be treated). I've had artwork stolen (it sucks!) and should I begin selling content I would want it respected in the same way.

I really do appreciate that you enjoy my work and I hope to give back to the community some more, but I have to ensure I'm doing it the right way.

LolaGMODS

Standard Donor
Hello,

I tried to get tmc files with Archiviarus Fix2 but I can only see -C and -P files not -TMC and -TMCL, someone know what is wrong ?
I tried on existing DLC number 358144 and on the DLC 358143 it don't show any files, no -C, no -P, no -TMC & -TMCL.

01-7.jpg

LolaGMODS

Standard Donor
[EDIT] My problem is fixed, thank you to Follardo for his help.

If you have the same problem (Can't see -C -P -TMC -TMCL files from Archiviarius Fix2) try to install it on another from :C/program files (x86).

Last edited:

Chapstick

idk if this is possible and it would be for shits n giggles but can someone erase the finer hair textures around Jann Lee's head? I'm curious to see what just those spikes look like

It would be easy not to care, considering how Tecmo/TN has handled the PC release and it's fanbase. However, me disagreeing with them doesn't make ignoring their copyright acceptable. If others choose to do so that's on them, but I won't personally take part in it. I follow the golden rule (treat other as you wish to be treated). I've had artwork stolen (it sucks!) and should I begin selling content I would want it respected in the same way.

I really do appreciate that you enjoy my work and I hope to give back to the community some more, but I have to ensure I'm doing it the right way.

I just had to log in and say, I applaud your stance. Few moral people left in this world. Two wrongs don't make a right.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD