Community TFC '14 Day One Results

Today we witnessed a turn of events that nobody saw coming, Ninja CW defeated Sweet Revenge and Hajin - dropping two players that were expected to be seen in Top 8 using Nyo-Tengu. Kwiggles and Sonic Fox tore apart all the high level play that came their way (as many expected) heading Christie, Marie Rose and Rachel. XcaliburBladeZ decimated the competition with his incredible Alpha-152 against the diverse... but masked; Hoodless. It looks like he's making the comeback to be back on top of the scene.

Master came in and tore the house down beating out some of the best in clutch sets, and among the best... well how about the "best in the world" Lopedo? These two clearly have a rivalry that is unparalleled in the DOA universe and competed in intense rounds with impeccable reads, combos and guarantees. Master lost to Lopedo last year, and this year he's looking to knock him off the throne to capture the TFC championship.

The Lord of the Netherlands, Gehaktbal also showed off his fine tuned Zack and Rachel skills in matches with E-mann, and Rikuto. We also saw incredible play from Perfect Legend off of a lot of built momentum over the past months. His Genfu was on point and he dissected players left in right with some amazing reads, and some of the best defensive play I've seen in the tournament.

Lopedo had one last chance to get back into the tournament by beating Shade Swifteye, which he did earning him Top 8. Will he make a comeback? Or will someone steal his title? The excitement concludes... tomorrow.

Winners: Kwiggles, Sonic Fox, Master, XcaliburBladeZ
Losers: Ninja CW, Gehaktbal, Perfect Legend, Lopedo

The brackets are awaiting a massive update, but who do you think will take TFC this Sunday? If you need to keep the hype in check, I've included yesterday's 90 minute single elimination Road to TFC Qualifiers Tournament. The small tournament had hype matches, and it really deserves its own post. Oh, and the winner received a dinner on the one and only, Tom Lee!

Last edited:
I just wish there was more time on stream and more matches recorded. Especially as fg competition statement for the other games as the day was pretty brutal.

I managed to watch most of the stream. AWESOME matches overall. I can feel the skill level in DOA's community as a whole is getting better and better. I had a blast, and I think top 8 will be even better :D

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD