TGS announcement:DOA6 coming out in FEB 15 2019,and honoka,marie,ayane,bayman show up

Shining_Wave

The DOA story is actually pretty cool, it just doesn't make a whole ton of sense the way it's presented. Honestly i had to watch the 3DS DOAD cutscene movies on Youtube to really grasp the whole thing.

Pn33milan

i think DOAD does a great job. the only difference in DOA5 is that they had to focus on secondary characters as well, and most of those stories were useless and/or full of pointless filler battles.

the problems are not in the story itself, but in the narration

Pn33milan

I already preordered my physical copy because i knew, for sure, Nyotengu was going to be the universal bonus content for pre-orders

Atahotaku

About the trailer, here are my thoughts about the story:

- If Ayane is going to cross paths with Honoka, is very likely that Raidou will come back.

- I think Bayman is carrying Marie Rose following Helena orders. Maybe she disobeyed Helena and get beaten up, and Bayman appears to save her, getting the baby-sitter treatment.

- In that case, maybe Helena is screaming to Marie Rose. But it could be Kokoro or Zack as well.

- Is possible that in this game Hayate gets brainwashed in a reactivation of Project Epsilon.

- I think that Rig has double personality, and the red glowing eyes indicates that. One persona is the easy going dude that is friends with Bass and worries about her co-workers, and the other is the bastard who calls Donovan "father".

- I'm worried about Ayane's live. I hope she doesn't get killed in this game.

- This has nothing to do with this trailer, but more with Diego's reveal trailer. I think that Diego is one of Fame Douglas bastards. He being older than Helena goes a little against my theory, but I think that his mother is Isabella.

And that's all for now...

HHH816

i still watch DOAD story video once a while even though the story is bad, it's add immersion to the character. story mode is very2 important.

Atahotaku

Bayman can break your back just with his glare xD
doa5bwvdpu.jpg

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Idk why but I honestly feel like Honoka and Marie Rose's new renders seem a bit worse than their old DOA5 renders, like something looks off xD Ayane and Bayman look good tho

Blash

Is Honoka going to get her own fighting style this time, or is it the same random move BS?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD