The 360 Pad (Controller) Thread

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
So I got that cronus usb in the mail today and messed around with it on both consoles (they sent me a wireless receiver even though I didn't order it hurray for luck for once lol.) This thing is flawless. If you want to use a ps3 controller on the 360 or a 360 controller on the ps3 you better get this damn thing because it works perfectly. I tried the ps3 controller on my 360 with the DoA5 demo and it was flawless, there was no delay at all. This was well worth the money.

Sounds good. Just curious, if you press the PS3's home button while on Xbox, does it bring up the Xbox guide?

Ace Flibble

Just want to chime in with praise for the MLG Pro Circuit controller. It's unfortunately quite expensive and the two D-pads it comes with are really made more for shooters and platformers, but they do also make a 'fightpad' style one which works brilliantly, granted it has to be purchased separately. But it's worth it. Being able to choose your type of D-pad and analogue stick and choose where each one goes is worth it alone. Plus since it's made to competition standards there's no microswitches or turbos or any of that rubbish which will get you thrown out of a tournament. It's simply a really well-made controller. If you've got the money to burn and you don't care for arcade sticks, there's really no reason to buy anything else.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD