The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

JKT

OR another suggestion is that she/he is scratching the back of their neck/head? I can't find any decent picture XD. Not sure if the arm can be so curvy though XD, so I can be horribly wrong lol

Last edited:

Kronin

OR another suggestion is that she/he is scratching the back of their neck/head? Spoilers below:

Neon.Genesis.Evangelion.full.1366515.jpg

Kiriya.Aoi.full.1555163.jpg
Not sure if the arm can be so curvy though XD, so I can be horribly wrong lol

From zerochan you can't link directly the pictures :/

Kronin

Don't give up hope yet Russian. :/ It all seems too easy especially when they include the purple hair (aka they want us to believe it's Ayane with a mask).

Considering that they decided to hide her long hairs is a possibility, but at the same time the deception could be in believing this is an Ayane's outfit and not an alternative Ayane. Serioysly, this trick can work in both the ways...

This threads giving me a headache..

Idem XD

David Gregg

You shouldn't apologize @JKT . If the thread is so annoying to some people then they don't have to read it. Even if we have next to no info, compared to the other pointless topics brought up in this thread, what else is there to talk about right now other than the possible new character?

JKT

You shouldn't apologize @JKT . If the thread is so annoying to some people then they don't have to read it. Even if we have next to no info, compared to the other pointless topics brought up in this thread, what else is there to talk about right now other than the possible new character?
Hmm true lol. Some topics on this thread compared to this one are on reruns all the time, which can be really mundane lol

Kronin

I was ironic with the headache, actually I like the guessing game XD

By the way I also know that hardly we could find a solution basing our speculation only on the same picture, so it's an endless cycle XD

Reactions: JKT

Pink Nitro

So I had donuts today before I left for school.

After I ate the delicious pastry during class, I thought about that picture a little more while pretending to do some work. I now realize how I just contradicted myself a few pages ago. Boy do I feel silly (not really), but ehh, whatever happens happens.

JKT

I was ironic with the headache, actually I like the guessing game XD

By the way I also know that hardly we could find a solution basing our speculation only on the same picture, so it's an endless cycle XD
I was saying earlier that we shouldn't get overhyped by the news because it may not be what we expect, but the guessing doesn't exactly calm down the anticipation, does it XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD