The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vigoorian King

No one's safe here, Team Ninja's secret agents are everywhere. I'm sure some of us are writing reports right now about how's ''guessing who's the new character'' game is going (still thinking it's Ayame).

Marteze

also, i know i'm late to this topic but judging a potentially new character before seeing in-game shots or game play videos? All for it. Especially if the character is mildly appealing (not implying this Tengu character is). I'm Selena fucking Gomez i'll do what i want.

Argentus

Helena's elegant and a badass, that's for sure. Rachel? Badass, no explanation needed.

It's okay, Rawbietussin. @Argentus likes it when girls have some "special goo" on them when they fight lol :rolleyes:
My point was that as a gelatinous creature, there's potential for alpha to be more than floating kasumi. Especially if she survived story mode now, could play it off as a classic degenerating clone body.
Bankotsubo not returning wouldn't be surprising. Its not a very good excuse but he died 3 games ago. He has no relevance to the story anymore and isn't marketable so bringing him back would be a waste of their money.
I'm not saying I don't want him back, I'm saying selling him as DLC isn't the smartest idea for TN.
Going back to tengu possessing a girl, maybe it could be a Screaming Mantis situation, where Donovan forcibly inserted Tengus Psyche into a girl as another supersoldier project.

Argentus

They stopped after the first "DOA5s DLC sucks" post xD

But DOATEC never captured a Tengu, lol
Says who? Could a recovered the body after Ryu beat him. Dimensions retconned the hell out ta anything so they aren't beyond changing events of past games obviously.

Female Tengu

argh...Dimensions. I don't accept that cannon breaking game as cannon. DOA5 and DOA5U also never took reference to one of the changed events of this game.

But I somehow do like your idea of slime-alpha. Makes me think of Ghostbusters......."He slimed me" xD

Female Tengu

Hm, but Alpha-152 could get a complete new fighting style, when degenerating (as an example), which makes all three Kasumis in the game even more unique.

lmao, imagine "Slime"-Alpha with attacks like Dhalsim from SF

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD