The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kronin

Yes they look dumb they should work on cloth physics instead of boob physics but if they do they can't hide whole boob with real cloth physics thats why they don't want to work on it lol. Really Tengu's C1, Christie's C9 and many other bikini designs are dumb they do dumb designs because they look cool but they could have made them rational with a little effort.

But Tengu's C1 seems to me so elegant (even if sexy), what is wrong with it?

Xhominid The Demon Within

Can anyone lower the size and MB of this gif here:

iIOxp7ch0T9Fy.gif

I want this as my ava elsewhere

Rachel the fiend Slayer

Ayane basically earned that title by defeating a Tengu.

Nyo-Tengu, well....she is a female Tengu and just "has" that title. She still has to prove that she can defeat the original "Female Tengu" with the name of Ayane :D

ahh, I love defending my babe.

P.S. purple hair > black wings

I can tell the scenario now

Ayane: I am the female Tengu, and I'm not sharing my title with you

Nyo: Hahahaha.... Then why don't you try taking it away from me?

Ayane: I'll gladly do so, bring it!!!!

Nyo: Such a naive human.. Like all of you are.

Fight starts

gnooz

But Tengu's C1 seems to me so elegant (even if sexy), what is wrong with it?

Do you think it is normal? Its against gravity lol. Fully retarded. They could have designed the top part of it differently more logically but yeah all they care is how it looks for now.

Argentus

And overly sexualized isn't a bad thing. The only characters in DOA I've seen that is Tina(whose pretty much always been like that), Christie(moreso) and now Lady Tengu, who is being far more overt than Christie is to the point of being a Seductress.

So I don't see it as gross at all, but I guess that's your type or whatevers.
Didn't say it was a bad thing, said it wasn't MY thing.

Kronin

Do you think it is normal? Its against gravity lol. Fully retarded. They could have designed the top part of it differently more logically but yeah all they care is how it looks for now.

Ok, now I understand what you meant, by the way in this game a lot of things are impossible so honestly I don't make more too much case on the realism of the outfits XD

gnooz

Ok, now I understand what you meant, by the way in this game a lot of things are impossible so honestly I don't make more too much case on the realism of the outfits XD

But some other details look realistic thats my problem :) They want show more boobs thus they ignore gravity. Anyways I dont take them serious like other people I don't find them sexy or anything because they are unrealistic.

ULTIMa Ivanov

Standard Donor
For some reason I see Tengu related to Phase-4. Both are supposed to be very powerful, beyond all human beings. Phase-4 is a threat for humanity and no humans can stop her (probably even ninjas and Rachel can't stand a chance against her). So here comes Tengu to eventually despose of her. Just saying.

On a side note, TN do know how to make money.

Kronin

For some reason I see Tengu related to Phase-4. Both are supposed to be very powerful, beyond all human beings. Phase-4 is a threat for humanity and no humans can stop her (probably even ninjas and Rachel can't stand a chance against her). So here comes Tengu to eventually despose of her. Just saying.

On a side note, TN do know how to make money.

Female Tengu and Phase-4 will get very likely a mirrored placement in the roster, so it's possible that your parallel is something already realized by the same Team NINJA.

Nyo's hair is pretty long all out, I wonder if TN will make longer hair for the gals.

I still wonder when we are seeing this new home stage

The real question is: when we will get a male character with straight long hair? Ryu and Brad Wong showned similar hairstyles in the past, but they ended to lose them in DoA5....

I still wonder when we are seeing this new home stage

I'm sorry but I think that this was only a mistranslation of Phase-4 coming to the home consoles: still no new stage on the horizon until now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD