The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnooz

Guys this waiting for a new character thing is so stupid I lost my interest I am saying I will play when next character comes then she comes I play two or five times then stop playing and thinking when I see complete roster. I can't take game serious I play other finished games instead. Waiting for new character sucks I mean they can release at the same time with arcade is that so hard? If they can't release then don't show I don't care arcade shit.

werewolfgold

tenstat_zps340aa813.jpg

Here's one. What's your take on this @werewolfgold ?

It looks like they shifted Phase 4 all the way to the right next to Leon as well.
Yes. P4 was always next to Leon. There was an awkward gap beneath Hayabusa before Nyotengu showed up.

Guys this waiting for a new character thing is so stupid I lost my interest I am saying I will play when next character comes then she comes I play two or five times then stop playing and thinking when I see complete roster. I can't take game serious I play other finished games instead. Waiting for new character sucks I mean they can release at the same time with arcade is that so hard? If they can't release then don't show I don't care arcade shit.
The whole point is to get people in Japan to go out and play the arcade version rather than just sit at home. Give them more money and publicity. You'll notice that everything is being translated from Japanese from sites and magazines and such. Technically, we're (the west) is not supposed to be that privy to everything. Just pretend you didn't know about it. lol

Jadeinchains

I think it's really a matter of they have people working on so much stuff and they don't want to rush it.
(besides the mens bodies.)

gnooz

The whole point is to get people in Japan to go out and play the arcade version rather than just sit at home. Give them more money and publicity. You'll notice that everything is being translated from Japanese from sites and magazines and such. Technically, we're (the west) is not supposed to be that privy to everything. Just pretend you didn't know about it. lol

If we aren't special what is all fuss about DLC bikinis and others? lol

werewolfgold

What is that on the bottom right of the select screen with Tengu, anyway?
Those are the stream hosts/players. They play in front of a green screen and what they are playing is projected behind them. Kind of like the picture-in-picture thing that is more commonly used.

Edit: I should say, rather, that they are cut out and pasted into the corner of what they're playing. It's not broadcasted behind them or anything.

Brute

Standard Donor
Those are the stream hosts/players. They play in front of a green screen and what they are playing is projected behind them. Kind of like the picture-in-picture thing that is more commonly used.
I actually meant what was behind them. XD

But I realized it was just Phase Bore.

Chapstick

Phase-4 while killing people- *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

All those faces are actually built into the Japanese keyboard on ipads/phones. There's about 100-150 of them.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
so did anyone see the Nyotengu combo vid on the site yet or is everyone still jizzing over the launch trailer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD