The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argentus

Why does TN insist on only getting half of Milas outfits to actually suit her? And I mean half of each, not total.
For example

Swimsuit
Y) Hoodie sports jacket
N) string bikini

Halloween
Y) overall outfit, specifically publish details like stockings, gloves, nail polish
N) stupid non removable oversized hat and diaper looking skirt

Overalls
Y) denim overalls and trucker hat
N) legs cut into daisy dukes and no shirt

Its like someone keeps trying to make a suitable tomboyish outfit for Mila, but gets caught halfway through and forced to continue the second half of the design as a generically cute/sexy outfit instead.

Aerospark

Standard Donor
playing really laggy matches more like
tumblr_n18emoyygE1r9w1oso5_250.gif
tumblr_n18emoyygE1r9w1oso2_250.gif

tumblr_n18emoyygE1r9w1oso3_250.gif
tumblr_n18emoyygE1r9w1oso4_250.gif

werewolfgold

How is Ayane's nipple not visible that is practically her entire boob
They don't have nipples.

DUN DUN DUN!!!

There's no such thing as stupidererer, only sexier.

And thanks for bringing this to my attention. This too will make a fine specimen in my ryona series.
...Ew. I'm afraid that I will be setting fire to your computer. Resistance is futile.

Brute

Standard Donor
Is the contest officially open? Like where are the rules and submission areas and stuff.

RoboJoe

Don't know if you guys know already but Phase-4 releases on 6/17 (PS3) and 6/18 (XBOX) in Japan. While they haven't announced anything for other regions, I assume it will be the same date.

AsheMann21

Don't know if you guys know already but Phase-4 releases on 6/17 (PS3) and 6/18 (XBOX) in Japan. While they haven't announced anything for other regions, I assume it will be the same date.
Dang, school will reopen by then. Oh well, I'm not in a rush though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD