The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE_WORST_KOKORO

Standard Donor
Frankly, I think the idea of putting my man hours into a costume to have them sell it back to me is a bit... Shady.
That's also another issue I have with them.

This WOULD have been in the costume contest but I never finished it.

10389149_816669921700733_7714685064707017266_n (1).jpg

And this wasn't even anywhere CLOSE to being finished.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Brute said:
We're getting characters. All female. All fanservice. Kinda like the costumes...

So if you're one of the fans that is serviced by that, go you! Be happy. If you're not, tough luck! You picked the wrong game.

Its not the gender as much as the quality of these characters as well.
Like I said, I would like a male character but so far we've been getting really good additions as well despite them being female only and I cant deny that.

I was really pissed at nyotengu at first but seeing her in action... Man I cant wait for her release.

His Reverence

Papa Reverence, the Ayane Enthusiast.
Premium Donor
I was gonna drop it but this got to me.

You're so okay with this... I'm trying to thing of a softer word than sleazy... business tactic because it appeals directly to you, exactly who they're marketing the fan service stuff to. Frankly I'd feel used. Crapping out "outfits" like these to get easy $$$ for the umpteenth time cheapens what is otherwise a fantastic game and makes me embarrassed to tell people I play it.

You think this will draw more serious people into the game, grow the community, and bring positive attention to it? HELL no. It'll attract mouth-breathers that don't take it seriously at all who turn the game on, jerk it to the sexy lose poses and gravure videos, then turn the game off once they've finished. Actually they don't even need to buy the game to do that, there's more than enough videos of that exact stuff on youtube.

So don't tell me I should be grateful grown women have gym class and cheerleader uniforms, Ayane is wearing a towel, Kokoro's schoolgirl was sold just without her sweater, or that we have 782872972 swimsuits. I'd be long gone by now if it weren't for giving the gameplay a chance which is more than most people do.

Sorry Chap but it makes logical sense. It is financially sensical to have this DLC. That's why we constantly get this DLC. Blame this community since we are the ones buying this DLC. Blame me if you'd like but understand that, without this patronage, TN would make NO DLC. It is either THIS or NOTHING. At least with the revenue TN makes they can create new characters.

This is nothing new. DOA has always been like this.

Goarmagon

Standard Donor
This new DLC is so bad its hilarious. Not hilarious enough to buy but hilarious nonetheless. I wish they had Leon in a towel and you could slap people on the ass with it after you tossed them through the wall on the home stage. Then the Towel DLC would have been a intant must buy.

Brute

Standard Donor
without this patronage, TN would make NO DLC. It is either THIS or NOTHING.
That's purely speculation. We have no idea if TN is financially struggling without this DLC or if they're just making it to reap in the easy money as excess. It could be the case, sure, but there's no evidence to back it up.

Considering that earlier in DOA5's lifecycle we did get male DLC every so often as well, I tend to think that it's actually not the case, and that TN could in fact perfectly sustain themselves financially even if they made male/non-fetish packs every so often amidst the sea of fanservice female costumes.

His Reverence

Papa Reverence, the Ayane Enthusiast.
Premium Donor
That's purely speculation. We have no idea if TN is financially struggling without this DLC or if they're just making it to reap in the easy money as excess. It could be the case, sure, but there's no evidence to back it up.

Considering that earlier in DOA5's lifecycle we did get male DLC every so often as well, I tend to think that it's actually not the case, and that TN could in fact perfectly sustain themselves financially even if they made male/non-fetish packs every so often amidst the sea of fanservice female costumes.

Good point. That being said, consider the fact that DOA5U is free to play. The DLC helps sustain this.

FatalxInnocence

The Pyjamas are fine in my eyes, but the towel and collar shirt DLC is just bizarre to me. You can be kinda creative with sleepwear. Heck, Marie's looks pretty cool! reminds me of Peter Pan. But a simple towel or collar shirt? that's a bit of a stretch. Especially when there is literally not much you can do creative wise with either. Sleepwear though, if every character got one, it would make for a pretty entertaining fight hah.

Addictrian

So did anyone of you really write or twitter thm to bring back Classic Costumes or more male Costumes ?
They have to hear all of us :)

So now i want Towels for the GUYS , too .

Mmh and I think they should have a female Costume designer or a gay One to creatte more for the Male Cast.

Plus they should bring ostumes now from the first Contest out as DLC ..there was enough time now, right ?

Please Twitter them or email TN ,that u want more for the Males and mor Classic and traditionel Costumes .

TN says Thank You for PAYING !!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------

I DOUBLE-POSTED!

SGG_Cry5.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Rawbietussin

I doubt TN is struggling financially when all these uninspiring garbage is milking more than enough like-minded individuals to even fund for a better DLC content.

Then again, I lost faith in believing that all what's earned from these stuff would likely be funded for something agreeable to the majority.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD