The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgaragarru

I really like these two ranks

tumblr_n9t3tcKplu1rje51ao1_400.jpg

tumblr_n9t3tcKplu1rje51ao2_400.jpg

This time since she's coming out so early, we'll probably get a teaser at her console release. Hopefully with a new stage.

she's not coming early, she's coming out after 3 months on the Arcade like Phase-4 and Marie Rose

RoboJoe

Nyotengu will be released the 3rd, but when do you think we'll start getting teasers for the next character?

I'd say Gamescom is when the next trailer will pop up assuming TN is going. That would likely be the console trailer for Nyo. I'd assume if there actually is a new character coming, their trailer will be either a few days before or after the Nyotengu console trailer.

Juihau

i think we got phase last month though, that would still be a month early
I know for sure we got P4 in June, since her release date coincided with my birthday. Considering that I believe Marie was released on March 25th, then P4 on June 17th, Nyote being on September 3rd follows the pattern pretty well. You could say we're getting her a week or so early, but that's a bit of a stretch.

David Gregg

Unfortunately there's no pattern with when they drop hints about new characters. Phase 4 (aka "the woman in the DoA ending") was hinted at in mid February at least a couple of weeks before we knew when MR was coming to consoles. Then Nyotengu's pic came up 2 and a half weeks prior to P4's console release.

Chapstick

I thought for sure they'd hold off on her as long as they could to squeeze out every last ¥ possible at the arcades so this seems a lot earlier to me.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
*sighs* Nobody ever takes Eliot seriously. That's why a time skip needs to happen in DOA6 so that he and new generation of characters can take over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD