The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argentus

Unfortunately not an uncommon reason for someone to ignore the game believing that the "T&A" is to cover up a poorly made game. If only more people could see what they're missing out on.

mqdefault.jpg

Although I wouldn't mind some soft pillows to rest my wrist on every now and then. ;)

Ugh. One of my old roommates had a tittie mousepad. One of the creepiest things you can come across in a person's room.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Until now all the info that we have about DoA5U comes mainly from the official site: about the DLC outfits he say that DoA5U will include

Pack1
Pack2
Pack4 (only the Bunny outfits ANGEL, DEVILS and DOATEC DIVAS)
Pack5
Pack9

So remain excluded:
Pack3 (Gym class, Uniform, Special Set2)
Pack 4 (The part of the DLC about the first set of Swimsuits outfit, the ones released with DoA5 Collector's Edition)
Pack 6 and Pack 7 (The full Christmas set)
Pack 8 (The second Swimsuit pack called "Hotties Swimswear)
Pack 11 (The one released today, with the "Hot Getaway" set + "Cheerleaders" set)

Yeah, basically all the ones that are excluded are all the DLCs I have bought (or in the paradise swimsuits/cheerleaders case about to buy) so 2 parts of Pack 2 and the whole of Pack 5 is all I'm missing and what I never bought so when I get 5U I will officially own ALL of the DLC and plus all the new costumes and I believe the Bunny recolours are in 5U too thank god they are on disc and not DLC haha

Merlin

Until now all the info that we have about DoA5U comes mainly from the official site: about the DLC outfits he say that DoA5U will include

Pack1
Pack2
Pack4 (only the Bunny outfits ANGEL, EVILS and DOATEC DIVAS)
Pack5
Pack9

So remain excluded:
Pack3 (Gym class, Uniform, Special Set2)
Pack 4 (The part of the DLC about the first set of Swimsuits outfit, the ones released with DoA5 Collector's Edition)
Pack 6 and Pack 7 (The full Christmas set)
Pack 8 (The second Swimsuit pack called "Hotties Swimswear)
Pack 10 (The one released today, with the "Hot Getaway" set + "Cheerleaders" set)

For more info look always these pages
http://teamninja-studio.com/doa5/us/dlc.html
http://teamninja-studio.com/doa5/ultimate/us/home.html#features

PS: The english version of the Feature page from the DoA5U site, translated wrongly the Included Pack 9 "Fighters pack" as Pack 6

Thanks! I just bought all the ones that won't be included w/ UDOA5. I still don't have Pack 5, and there are a few I really want in there, but I figure I can wait until September.

PJudge

Stupid question, but are the DLC packs that aren't included actually compatible with DOA5U? So, for example, will the Santa outfits still be able to be used if I have them?

UpSideDownGRUNT

Stupid question, but are the DLC packs that aren't included actually compatible with DOA5U? So, for example, will the Santa outfits still be able to be used if I have them?

ALL Vanilla 5 DLC including the recent ones, and save data(so you don't have to unlock characters or costumes again) will transfer to DoA5U

Argentus

ALL Vanilla 5 DLC including the recent ones, and save data(so you don't have to unlock characters or costumes again) will transfer to DoA5U

But what about Core Fighters? If I get Core FIghters and buy Mila, will I be able to use all the Mila DLC on her?

Keved

i believe these were the assets mentioned earlier
http://www.famitsu.com/news/201307/18036700.html
Thanks for the links man. :)

Please tell me this pic below means items are coming back to survival!!

51e4fa55eb089.jpg

I really hope those watermelons popped out of Hitomi or Mila's body after it was kicked. I miss seeing little military tanks popping out after jumping on Leon's head. If this comes back i will be addicted to survival mode again.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Thanks for the links man. :)

Please tell me this pic below means items are coming back to survival!!

51e4fa55eb089.jpg

I really hope those watermelons popped out of Hitomi or Mila's body after it was kicked. I miss seeing little military tanks popping out after jumping on Leon's head. If this comes back i will be addicted to survival mode again.

here's a quote on this section!!

"items appear in survival mode!
 In survival mode to perform the tournament entirely, item element added!Item's appearance to scuffs and the "attack down", or defeat the opponent.Item, nine and physical strength and recovery score."
so it looks like we got classic Team Battle and Classic Survival back ^-^

DontForkWitMe

whoopity do

the return of unimportant shit no one cared about and modes hardly anyone plays is their big 5U related news for the week? looks like they really did blow their load at E3

Seppu

my god, those watermelons are massive.

are items character specific or are they just random? i know in doa 4 each character had their own win icons, but the items they dropped in survival were all the same.

NinjaRayMan

Hopefully this means they are restoring arcade mode to its old self too sans Alpha-152 as the boss. I swear if they put that broken joke of a character as the boss and don't put rivals and ending movies for each character back in arcade mode, I'm going to :H+P: a kitten.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD