The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
5) As we are sadly approaching the end of DLC content (Marie Rose might get some more in the future though) Team Ninja has decided, to make every so far released costume free of charge! :D

mpgeist

Standard Donor
Have there been any rumors of more balance changes with Marie's patch? Maybe they can actually fix something for once.

ManekiNeko

Tengu will be the next DoA hottie. He'll have a bikini and everything.

h3A097352

FatalxInnocence

If they nerf based off Japan's character win-streaks, I wouldn't be surprised if they nerfed Hitomi. Every Hitomi player I've watched in Japan seems to dominate ridiculously.

Argentus

They should just remake RE0 and stop making these lame shooters.

EDIT: That said, I haven't enjoyed playing most videos games that came out lately. I just wanna play HD versions of old games. Gimme a real STHD, a MBHD, an EFZHD, and a SS5SpHD.
about the same here. I've been going Meh at new releases, and finding myself going back and playing ps1, ps2, GC, and n64, genesis, dreamcast, and snes games. i wish i could say I'm playing my xbox one library, but I have nothing to play them on, since 360 is only partially backcompat, and all three original xboxes stopped reading discs, or the disc tray jammed shut. wish I could play DOA3 without glitches. same with 2u.

Yurlungur

If they nerf based off Japan's character win-streaks, I wouldn't be surprised if they nerfed Hitomi. Every Hitomi player I've watched in Japan seems to dominate ridiculously.

I'd be very happy if 6T got nerfed, If mila ain't allowed to have that kind of reset neither should hitomi
(or gen fu but we've all seen what happened when mr." my fists only get stronger with nerfs" gets tweaked)

Argentus

I really like the Idea of a Beautiful women behind an ugly/scary mask so I support this.
Like Murakumo from Senran Kagura:
Murakumo_wiki.jpg

SK has so many amazing character designs ♥o♥
I actually really like that outfit. assuming the panties aren't floss in back.

Argentus

so, random thought. is Mila an amateur or an accomplished mma fighter? I coulda sworn it said somewhere that she already won championships. but, then, diner.

StrikerSashi

Premium Donor
I'd be very happy if 6T got nerfed, If mila ain't allowed to have that kind of reset neither should hitomi
(or gen fu but we've all seen what happened when mr." my fists only get stronger with nerfs" gets tweaked)
See, the joke is that Mila's other throws aren't that good compared to her 6T which is why her 6T is imbalanced. Meanwhile, Gen Fu has great throws all around so his throws are balanced. TeamNinja balance strategy.

Argentus

See, the joke is that Mila's other throws aren't that good compared to her 6T which is why her 6T is imbalanced. Meanwhile, Gen Fu has great throws all around so his throws are balanced. TeamNinja balance strategy.
milas tombstone piledriver and mgp need to do more damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD