The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Even though Phase-4 is another Kasumi clone, at least Team Ninja assured us that she is an advanced character and fightings completely different from regular Kasumi. Out of all The Dolls they could have put in the game, why Decapre? It's literally Cammy in a mask, but now her moves are charge moves and she has teleports. Meh!

Hoya Destroyer

The only way Phase 4 could be worse than Decapre, is if she turns out to be a mimic/Mokujin/Edge Master type character.
Soul Unison from Neogaf said it best...
Soul Unison said:
She looks like someones "ORIGINAL DO NOT STEAL!" DeviantArt/FanFic character.
lol

ibnPzY3Cn39Cek.gif

Argentus

It's like saying that's the best worst song I've ever heard. Btw did you ever sketch out what she would look like w/o armor?
Yes, its a few pages back. Also, here again.
1912261_726981070666432_71105640_o.jpg

Rachel is badass, and can be cocky at times. I'm going off the assumption you're familiar with the character in NG prior to her coming into DOA. I think you just hold a distaste for her because she replaced Nicole who you clearly liked.
Well I didn't really like her in ng either. they make her out to be some kinda badass, but all she does is get Peach'd and she has to be rescued by Ryu Alma. Oh and Ryu is way better than Rachel with her own weapon, so I'm just left wondering how she lasted even that long. the Palin/bayonetta hair is a big turnoff,too.

Last edited:

Number 13

I'm actually excited for phase four now because they didn't go the capcom method and hype for half a year. Anyone else excited now for phase 4?
This 100%. TN just revealed P4 out of nowhere and got it over with. Nothing wrong with a clone character (that plays fairly different from predecessor) in design, but hyping the character for several months like it's the messiah of all new character reveals is ridiculous. Which is a shame Decapre (she actually looks fun and pretty different from Cammy after seeing 10 min gameplay footage) has to currently deal with the sheer amount of salty knee-jerk reactions because Capcom dropped the ball

Phase Four is another character addition so naturally that is exciting on its own, but outside of a few screenshots we know very little about her outside of vague speculation clues. TN describing her as a "stealth" type character is intriguing, but can't formulate an accurate hype level yet until some good amount of gameplay is shows. Probably won't expect anything until Marie Rose is available on consoles.

Edit: Really? Speak of the devil some gameplay footage appeared! Damn P4 teleporting everywhere like no tomorrow. She actually looks pretty fun and it seems she has the old Alpha costume too.

Tonight is the reveal of the clone characters lol

Last edited:

Hoya Destroyer

Yeah, its a big relief to see that she isnt a lazy mimic character. Its even better that her fighting style is very stylish, with so much teleporting...

ifzlHMVEttgMH.gif

Its cool that she already has 5 different outfits. I just hope TN will give her something sexy to wear too.

UpSideDownGRUNT

She has Hayabusa's Ongyoin 8P and Ayane's Lightwing Izuna!! O: and I saw wind dash like moves xD

Also, HOLY FUCKING SHIT SHE HAS ALPHA'S SHOZOKUS YESSSS ALL MY YES!!

EDIT: gameplay wise she seems quite solid the only thing that sucks is that she's Kasumi Alpha

Rawbietussin

They really make their ninjas more and more flighty... Her PB really puts Chun-Li's kicks to shame.

So her outfits...
C1 = Black cloak + bodysuit
C2 = White recolor of C1
C3? = C1 bodysuit + tattered scarf
C4? = Kasumi Alpha's C1
C5? = Black recolor of C4

No white/red version of Kasumi Alpha's default from Dimensions?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD