The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Momiji-Baybee

Tekken is starting to remind me alot of DOA when it comes to it's females. TKR changed it's females looks to look more anime like (I think). Plus the head of the game Harada said that he wanted the females og TKxSF to look more "cute".

Here are some examples,

tumblr_mw7t47g4GT1re9fe1o9_1280.jpg
tumblr_mw7t47g4GT1re9fe1o10_1280.jpg

Rachel the fiend Slayer

Tekken is starting to remind me alot of DOA when it comes to it's females. TKR changed it's females looks to look more anime like (I think). Plus the head of the game Harada said that he wanted the females og TKxSF to look more "cute".

Here are some examples,

Yep, I notice Harada has been taken more of an interest to making beautiful female characters (they always were but still).

He is also a IdolM@ster fan and wanted the TK girls to wear IdolM@ster costumes in the future (I think that game is also made by Namco so it's quute possible).

He just recently celebrated his IdolM@ster waifu birthday

Rachel the fiend Slayer

Yep, I notice Harada has been taken more of an interest to making beautiful female characters (they always were but still).

He is also a IdolM@ster fan and wanted the TK girls to wear IdolM@ster costumes in the future (I think that game is also made by Namco so it's quute possible).

He just recently celebrated his IdolM@ster waifu birthday

I forgot to post the pic, again since I have editing issues on mobile I'll just have to post again.

This is him celebrating his fav IdolM@ster character bday (idk her name yet)

32528-Clipboard02.jpg
5363496c584f7-620x.jpg

Rachel the fiend Slayer

Would love Bloody Roar to come back. Cronos was a boss!!

I never played Primal Fury, but he seems like a really cool character so I'd agree

Wow never would have thought of him as an Idolmaster fan, the game is quite cool from what I saw.

Yep for the Tekken Revolution Character Concept poll from last year, he wanted one of the choices named Ganmi Chan, a teen female sumo who idolized Ganryu, to be just as cute as the girls from Idolm@ster

0KTXU.jpg

werewolfgold

Here are some examples,

I mean, if he wants to adjust it slightly, then whatever. But, I'd rather not have it turn into anime. Lili most certainly doesn't look better under the new style. She just looks more doll like and fake. Asuka is borderline.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Asuka looks alot better, but I'm not feeling Lili... she looks too fake and orange *shudder* it's like she got a makeover done in Essex.

EDIT: I never really liked Lili's vanilla look all that much anyway but this makes me want to Gothify her even more lol.

Rachel the fiend Slayer

I actually really liked the new Lili, yeah she looks yellowish now but she does have a nice face. I think the anime look fits her

And while she is really cute, I don't think Leo necissarily needed the anime look. I love the new look, but she looks really femine in the face now, making it a bit more obvious she is a female
tumblr_mw7t47g4GT1re9fe1o1_1280.jpg

Rachel the fiend Slayer

Regent of the Mask in DoA or a new Bloody Roar sequel would be awesome ideas! ;)

I suppose is "Iori Minase"

Oh yeah Iori! I'm still getting into Idolm@ster so I'll remember them all verysoon (although stupid me could've just searched back to the article lol)

The best TR's makeover is definitely Nina's, she looks great now:
View attachment 5583
I guess I've posted it before but why not again!

Wow she'd look great in those costumes. And as for the makeover, yes I agree with Christie's as second
tumblr_mw7t47g4GT1re9fe1o5_1280.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD