The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argentus

Anyone else notice that Leon is the only one not sporting his default costume on the cover? Or is the turban now his alt?

KwonJigglypuff

*Introduces a old/new subject*

1374930557-kkk.jpg

*disappears*

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
I doubt there will be any DLC that would depart the console version from the arcade...

So its unlikely we'll get any new characters or stages for that matter.

Unless, of course, they update both versions simultaneously...

(Tengu + Raidou, aerial gardens + lorieli) .. one can still dream right? ;)

KwonJigglypuff

Any words on the PS4 version ? Is it still a rumour ?
Well I don't see the point of such a version.. that would mean a portage with "terrible" graphics, in comparison with the next-gen games the PS4 would have to offer. I doubt they would HD-ify DOA5.

And.. well.. that would mean even more content and another "Ultra Mega Giga" edition (with Tengu, plenty of costumes, bikinis and stages).
Why can't they just take their time for once and release a complete game. I'm sure they will lack time for DOA5U too...

NeoJET

There is one thing I always want to say, but I didn't. I think there are players already notice that Team Ninja's 3D motions are sucks. Let's take a example, Hitomi's :1::P: , the motion of this move is truly awful. Her neck and waist looked like they're broken. The :K: of Hitomi's :4::P::P::K: is the same. Actually motions of turning around in DOA5 are all the same, character's neck and waist all looked like they're broken. Let's take another example, Jean Kujo in VF5FS, take a look of this video. Jean's :P::K::P: , the last :P:'s motion is also a turning around, but I have to say, the motion is just perfect. I don't know why Team Ninja can't done this just like AM2 did. I believe they can, but they didn't.

Brute

Standard Donor
Team Ninja's 3D motions are sucks.
Sometimes you notice oddities, sure (Ayane's 4H+K). But even so, TN's animation quality is leagues better than other fighters. Sometimes other fighters may have less "issues," but that's because they are less ambitious and are going for a stocky-style in general. DOA's animations look more fluid than any other fighter I know, hands down.

synce

With a month left to go it's a little odd Tecmo hasn't mentioned anything about the new ranking or bounty systems.

Like in the latest team battle video you can see each character only starts out with 2 costumes, I think the rest can be purchased with fight money.

NeoJET

With a month left to go it's a little odd Tecmo hasn't mentioned anything about the new ranking or bounty systems.
Like in the latest team battle video you can see each character only starts out with 2 costumes, I think the rest can be purchased with fight money.

Oh, man! You mean we have to unlock those customs again?

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
I really hope with all the offline modes available the unlocking doesnt need to be online...
I just generally hate online play ... especially for unlocks ..

I would rather just unlock offline .. and have a bit of fun/practice online ...

Chapstick

Oh, man! You mean we have to unlock those customs again?
If you've unlocked them in 5 and you transfer your save, everything's there including titles.

I kind of want to delay my transfer to unlock the easy outfits again (not the swimsuits holy crap) because I kind of enjoyed it so hopefully you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD