The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brute

Standard Donor

Rawbietussin

Helena's was especially slutty. Now, we'll have a new contender. Well, at least it suits Lisa...

Disregarding skimpiness, Helena's Mermaid Form was still fitting as it portrays this elegant Aphroditesque mermaid vibe which Helena exudes thus making it an in-character swimsuit. To each their own if you don't see it that way.

Also, I do remember Helena being one of the original 4 adult girls along with Lisa, Christie and Tina (circa DOA4/X2) so she's not all that innocent as people deemed her to be. So Helena getting some bizarre swimsuit makes sense + the fact that she doesn't have a swimsuit that we can call "legendary" in Vanilla 5 despite being in-line with the other 3 girls.

Last edited:

Kronin

Seems definitely to be the improved graphically DoAX2's Arthemis:

DOAX2Arthemis.jpg

I would have prefferred a less skimpy outfit for Lisa (she has just her legendary ones that are much revealing), but make sense give to her this swimsuit on the opposite of other girls.

It seems most logical they'd save it for the second wave of throwback costumes. Therefore, it's not gonna be a trenchcoat.

Don't tease people with such grand things that will never come to pass.

Team Ninja in a tweet already posted that they will release more classic outfits if people wish for them; more, just 2 days ago they expressed their like on facebook for the idea of a fan asking for pools adressed to the community for deciding what old outfits to include in the game, mentioning that they will sleep on the idea; finally, yesterday they liked also the wish of a fan asking for legacy outfits for the VF ones like this:

558323_612746338792427_1978587092_n.jpg

If fans wish for more classic outfits I'm sure that definitely we will see them.

Last edited:

Rawbietussin

First that skin color is too light to be Lisa's and second you can clearly see the girl has long hair. That looks more like Hitomi to me.

Now that you mentioned, I did spot some long brown loose hair ends somewhere in the butt feathers.

I think it's Leifang's hair color as Hitomi has a lighter brown hair color than her and the hidden girl's hair color seems dark brown.

Last edited:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Now that you mentioned, I did spot some long brown loose hair ends somewhere in the butt feathers.

I think it's Leifang's hair color as Hitomi has a lighter brown hair color than her and the hidden girl's hair color seems dark brown.

That's not hair, it is the seam of the feathers in front of the tanned skin. It is very likely Lisa!

Where do you see that as a seam for the feathers? On the very right edge of the picture you clearly can see strands of hair the same exact color as the hair on the head. Which is a light brown, Lei-Fang has darker brown hair.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Seems definitely to be the improved graphically DoAX2's Arthemis:

DOAX2Arthemis.jpg

By the way, the swimsuits and the girl's bodies are actually not really graphically improved from Xtreme 2. On the contrary, the bodies and bikinis are modelled with less polygons in DOA5 and some of textures are not as crisp anymore.

Chapstick

A new teaser picture. Could it be Lisa / La mariposa?View attachment 4090
I'll probably hate this swimsuit but those feathers are absolutely gorgeous. *g*
Where do you see that as a seam for the feathers? On the very right edge of the picture you clearly can see strands of hair the same exact color as the hair on the head. Which is a light brown, Lei-Fang has darker brown hair.
That isn't hair, it's clearly the edge of the feather. Parts of them look like that.

FREE_STOCK__Gothic_Feather_4_by_mmp_stock.jpg

Kronin

By the way, the swimsuits and the girl's bodies are actually not really graphically improved from Xtreme 2. On the contrary, the bodies and bikinis are modelled with less polygons in DOA5 and some of textures are not as crisp anymore.

I didn't take into account the technical aspects: with "improved graphically" I was very simple mentioning only the best looking aspect of models and swimuits (in this case the feathers of the Arthemis) compared with the previous versions :p

Tyaren

Standard Donor
It's not hair, trust us! The ends of hairstrands in DOA5's graphic style fade into transparency as well. They are never that crisp.

It's not hair, trust us! The ends of hairstrands in DOA5's graphic style fade into transparency as well. They are never that crisp.
Against pure white pixels I'd say the hair would become clearly visible and not every strand of hair falls into transparency. Besides as @Rawbietussin pointed out what I said with a diagram, the skin color is too light to be Lisa's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD