The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squizzo

@Rawbietussin
That's the bra that you are mistaking for hair.
Also it is clearly Lisa's skin tone (she can look quite pale in bright light) and Artemis is part of her collection. I would bet money on that being Lisa in that pic.

Rawbietussin

The upper part of the "skin" looks too erect and standing still than slightly bent to be Lisa's back side.

And if that was skin, the upper part should be of the same color as the one I pointed below.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
The upper part of the "skin" looks too erect and standing still than slightly bent to be Lisa's back side.

And if that was skin, the upper part should be of the same color as the one I pointed below.

No, the lighting is sometimes a little inconsistent and doesn't it seem weird to you, that the hair isn't textured at all, just a flat brown color?

Also, the feathers sit very deep down on the ass. No girl has hair that long in a light shade of brown. Not even Kokoro's hair is that long.

hitomi_bikini__request__by_doafanboi-d6p3kgv.jpg

Look how short and transparent Hitomi's hair actually is. They'd never reach the feathers.

Last edited:
But you have to take into account that the picture is low quality. So the whole thing looks a bit distorted.

Edit: Also if the top dark part is her back even just before the shoulders, it just doesnt look right as that makes her body look way too long since you clearly can see where her butt is.

Rawbietussin

@Rawbietussin
That's the bra that you are mistaking for hair.
Also it is clearly Lisa's skin tone (she can look quite pale in bright light) and Artemis is part of her collection. I would bet money on that being Lisa in that pic.

I don't think I'm pointing to a bra now if the distance between the top half and the bottom half of the swimsuit are very near to each other when the image featured is a girl's lower backside.

I don't think I'm pointing to a bra now if the distance between the top half and the bottom half of the swimsuit are very near to each other when the image featured is a girl's lower backside.
The only way I can see it being a bra is if they modified the outfit (like they did with the feathers) and gave her a light tan strapless leotard. Either way, We won't know until it's released, and if it's Lisa then it is if not then not. Either way I like it.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
The feathers sit too far down on the body to get in contact with any of the girl's hair and in DOA's graphical style none of the girl's hair ends look this crisp and edgy. On another note, you can get a glimpse of the bra (one of the silver pearls) very high on the upper edge of the picture.
Lol, and now I give up... XD

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
Turkey DLC character confirmed

But anyhow they released some info on the Yaiba DLC basically all you gotta do is be the first to buy Yaiba around your area if anyone's interested.

Rawbietussin

The only way I can see it being a bra is if they modified the outfit (like they did with the feathers) and gave her a light tan strapless leotard. Either way, We won't know until it's released, and if it's Lisa then it is if not then not. Either way I like it.

The thing is though, the upper half of the swimsuit isn't really bra-like as it's just a couple of strings with gemstones covering nipples. Either way, I'd prefer something new than something from X2.

s7jg.jpg

Top right. You can see half a silver bead that is part of the bra.

Didn't noticed that. Good find.

Rawbietussin

Well, Helena's isn't exactly that new either since she was sporting sarongs/pareos in X2.

The only thing different from it is just the top + color/pattern.

KwonJigglypuff

I wish you could customize the coloooooor with the buttons : orange, blue, black, white. Pwiiiiz.

About Lisa : aren't the feathers are on her back? They could be attached under her armpits. That's why we can see her hair. That would be different from the original design, but well.. that's how they wear it in Rio.

Looks like this to me.

1391173248-bfs2mopcmaasd1g.jpg

c97cc01c.jpg
bresil-carnaval-2012_scalewidth_460.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD