The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurlungur

Poison will? I thought TxSF was still like 10% work in progress? The game barely announced confirmed characters apart from 4 that they mentioned.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tekken_X_Street_Fighter#Development
In April 2012, Harada stated that the game was still only about 10% complete.

Since eliza (the vampire) has a fire ball which will be based similarly to how the sf players will play. That's what her design is for.

Also during mokujin rush there is a mode called "turbo" which is an option in sf2. So also just think of the whole tekken revolution as a beta to the game system. I'm just praying it's not a ps4 release or else i'd have to buy a ps4. I'm also making a huge guess as for poison because she was heavily voted in.

Rawbietussin

10%... wasn't that like a year or two ago when Harada said that lol.

I barely heard any news about it popping out. No gameplay trailers, no confirmed characters apart from Jin and Ryu. :/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tekken_X_Street_Fighter#Development
In April 2012, Harada stated that the game was still only about 10% complete.

Since eliza (the vampire) has a fire ball which will be based similarly to how the sf players will play. That's what her design is for.

Also during mokujin rush there is a mode called "turbo" which is an option in sf2. So also just think of the whole tekken revolution as a beta to the game system. I'm just praying it's not a ps4 release or else i'd have to buy a ps4. I'm also making a huge guess as for poison because she was heavily voted in.

As long as my red stiletto queens (Anna and Poison) and my Spanish beefcake (Miguel) are in, I'll be fine. Ono also said something about wanting an SFxT port for the 3DS too.

Last edited:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Tekken vs Street Fighter will probably look gorgeous though! :D

500x_tekken_x_ryu.jpg

500x_tekken_x_ryu_2.jpg

I'm really thrilled, to see the Street Fighter characters in a style, that doesn't remind me of some wild Neanderthals...

Yurlungur

As long as my red stiletto queens (Anna and Poison) and my Spanish beefcake (Miguel) are in, I'll be fine. Ono also said something about wanting an SFxT port for the 3DS too.

No anna, she didn't make into tekken rev but nina's there so i'll live :(
and also miguel is there too :) Basically all tekken rev characters are going to be in that game

If c.viper isn't in the game i'm going to be extremely disappointed cause she was good enough for mahvel

Yurlungur

Should i just write a huge report on my theories/actual facts i know for this game that's coming up? oui/non

Rawbietussin

I still prefer if SF models stayed in 2D sprites. They were at their most attractive. It was SF's forte.

No anna, she didn't make into tekken rev but nina's there so i'll live :(
and also miguel is there too :) Basically all tekken rev characters are going to be in that game

If c.viper isn't in the game i'm going to be extremely disappointed cause she was good enough for mahvel

FUUUU--- They have been cutting out my main out just to give way to this trampy vamp!? Anna needed more appearances on crossovers/spinoffs more than Nina does. The only time Anna ever gets one is only on DBD and that was like ages ago. :/

Alright that's it. I want Anna in DOA6. Pronto! Besides, Sophitia was in WO2U which could mean that TN and Bamco might have settled differences aside and could have forged a friendship now that Itagaki left.

Aside from Poison, I hope Cody Travers, Fei Long and Rose for the SF roster. Would also be nice if they have Karin Kanzuki, R. Mika and Ingrid from SFA3 Max too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD