The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Number 13

Does this mean Marie Rose will soon frollic in the sand too?

hidan_licking_his_lips_o_o_by_demiakatsuki-d37vycc.jpg

The gravure mode was mostly recycled content from 5+ with some exclusive feautures so hardly the amount of investment required to create a new character like Tengu or even a new stage being updated (Lost World, Forest, etc)

Number 13

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if a good chunk of people DO pay for this. Gotta love the otherside of the fanbase.

Rawbietussin

This pack feels rather weak for me. Some things were bland, some things were "expected" (like Brute's swimsuit predictions of his female characters) and some didn't turn out the way we thought (Tina's swimsuit dress becoming into a cape bra hybrid). Overall, I'm hardly that affected with it, just not interested at it.

Does this mean Marie Rose will soon frollic in the sand too?

Depends on TN if they want to exploit the midget.

Last edited:

crapoZK

Standard Donor
Lol this costume pack. I guess from the trailer the new innovation is "Gravure Mode" -_-. However, we might get something else.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Some things were bland, some things were "expected" (like Brute's swimsuit predictions of his female characters) and some didn't turn out the way we thought (Tina's swimsuit dress becoming into a cape bra hybrid).

My predictions were all pretty much spot on. I knew which girls were shown and I had pretty good ideas, how the rest of the outfits looked like:

Back then someone asked how Tina's would look from the front:

Her massive boobs are probably hanging out as far as possible.

When you predicted Leifang's to be a swap of her usual shirt:

Nope, it's a completely different shirt. The front will be unbuttoned too, as you can see by the way the collar doesn't closely wrap around the neck.
I guess, it's an open shirt and underneath she's wearing some sort of bikini top or bra (or maybe even nothing). :)

Not to forget the Lisa/feather/hair-thing. XD

With the Halloween DLC I was spot on too.

gelou307

So Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate Private Paradise Setis only movies ? - Kinda lame for me not gonna buy it for this price probably will get Casual Vol2 and maybe that lame Sport Pack instead so i will have all packs :)

Rawbietussin

My predictions were all pretty much spot on. I knew which girls were shown and I had pretty good ideas, how the rest of the outfits looked like:

Back then someone asked how Tina's would look from the front:

When you predicted Leifang's to be a swap of her usual shirt:

Not to forget the Lisa/feather/hair-thing. XD

With the Halloween DLC I was spot on too.

Lol yeah, you were. I just find the majority of them, not so "special" (Must be because majority of them are revealing that it feels hard to appreciate it). It's not like how it was in the previous swimsuit DLCs where one swimsuit stood out from the rest.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
So Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate Private Paradise Setis only movies ? - Kinda lame for me not gonna buy it for this price probably will get Casual Vol2 and maybe that lame Sport Pack instead so i will have all packs :)

It's not just movies though. They are, like the victory- and losing poses, interactive. You can zoom in and out strafe with the camera and of course take pics.
Still, I won't buy any of them... It's just too much...

Aerospark

Standard Donor
Wait can you buy the gravure movies separately?? I only want Ayane's and I'm not gonna waste like 20 dollars on something when I'll only look at one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD