The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

KwonJigglypuff

Based on what we've seen before with Famitsu scans/articles, I guess we can expect the trailer to be released before Thursday/Friday, right ?
Maybe tomorrow if we let know Team Ninja on twitter ? (as Famitsu probably had the exclusivity until now)

I need to know what Phase 4 is capable of before judging her. If it's a mix of all the character, that would be quite a good gimmick (surprisingly enough for me). If it's just a mix of the 4 ninjas, it would be too "meh" for me (as the ninjas are the characters I play the least in the cast). I like them, but.. still.

Imagine if she has Lisa's deja vu, Ryu's izuna, Kasumi's oboro, some slaps from Helena, Tina's butt attack.

This is (imo) each character most iconic move. Implanting all of them would be impossible of course. Too many good throws.

Lisa - Déjà Vu (236T.46T.47896T)
Helena - Teishitsu (BKO_22)
Christie - Jaheiko (8P+K)
Eliot - Sunsho (7P)
Bass - Buffalo Train (2P+KP)
Ayane - Eiko (P+KPP)
Gen Fu - Sokuten (7P)
Momiji - Tenku
Rachel - Thor's Hammer (2K)
Brad - Kasenko (64PPP)
Hitomi - Azuma (46P)
Leon - Dervish Throw (46T.4T.2T.41236T)
Kokoro - Heichu (66P+K)
Bayman - S.T.F (33T.2T)
Lei Fang - Takuchu (236T.6T.46T)
Hayate - Raijin
Tina - Frankensteiner (8T)
Ryu - Izuna
Kasumi - Oboro (33T)
Jann Lee - Dragon Kick (236K)
Rig - Blowout (236T)
Zack - Zacku Beam
Mila - Takedown (66T)

Last edited:

KwonJigglypuff

Let's compare Helena's 66P and that move from Phase 4.

dead-or-alive-5-ultimate-03-03-2014-phase-4-4_0280016800580882.jpg
73998732013428143170727.jpg

Rawbietussin

It can be any move variation of 66P (4PPP, PPP, PP4PP, BKO PPP, BKO 6PPP, BT PP4PPP) or it can be 2T applied on a crouching back-turned opponent?

Maybe I could have a clear glimpse on Helena's leg positioning if she's facing the same direction as Phase 4.

Last edited:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
By the way, animations move. In the one picture she might be in the middle of the attack, bending her legs, in the other shot she might be already at the end of the attack, almost standing.

As I said a week or two ago, but no one seemed to notice, the clone might be some kind of Edge Master/Elysium/Kilik (Soul Calibur 5), who mimics all the other ninjas, or as it now looks, all the other fighters.

Rawbietussin

By the way, animations move. In the one picture she might be in the middle of the attack, bending her legs, in the other shot she might be already at the end of the attack, almost standing.

As I said a week or two ago, but no one seemed to notice, the clone might be some kind of Edge Master/Elysium/Kilik (Soul Calibur 5), who mimics all the other ninjas, or as it now looks, all the other fighters.

That's explains it I suppose. The most expected for this clone was to simply be a mimic of all 4 ninjas rather than the cast itself since that's how Kasumi faced the final boss.

That actually looks like Helena's C1 im crying hahaha

Helena as the Freedom Survivor's figurehead.

Last edited:

Emmanuel

i remember when Yousuke hayashi said this: We feel like this is a kind of sport, and you don’t change the rules for sports. Everybody plays by the same rules. ''You don’t have a 14-player soccer game versus an 11-player soccer game. That’s just not fair.” in other words not paid DLC characters, and the first character available for download it's surprise surprise a paid dlc character jajaja i know im the only one complaining about this, and at the very end im sure im gonna buy her anyways, but seriously why not just said "we haven't think about paid DLC characters maybe in the future or some crap like that" anyways i have to admit it she look's like a fun character to play as, but the thing im afraid the most it's the price, if a regular costume cost 1.99 i think she's gonna be at least 9.99 or 7.99 and the bundle 19.99 maybe 14.99 but that's just a wishful thinking, im sure they want to see how Mary Rose do on sells and then they may release characters like tengu under that same strategy, and about the NEW Kasumi jajajajajaajaja i cannot wait for DOA6 with 7 different Kasumis, like for example regular Kasumi, Kasumi alfa, Kasumi doble alfa, Kasumi Beta, Kasumi Gamma, Kasumi infected with the T-virus, Kasumen (wich would be a male kasumi) and so on. (that was an obvious joke don't get mad at me please) and btw im just very sorry about my sucky ass grammar, im able to undertand english and speak it more or less, but as far as grammar goes im like a 4 year old kid with a mental disease.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD