The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juihau

It is true that 10 hours seems to be the Youtube standard for extended music. If you take that into consideration, is it really that much overkill?

Brute

Standard Donor
It is true that 10 hours seems to be the Youtube standard for extended music. If you take that into consideration, is it really that much overkill?
"In Hyptheticalsville, the standard after you shoot someone in the head is to cut out all of their organs and place them in separate canopic jars that are doused in oil, lit aflame and sent down different riverbanks on wooden rafts after removing the deceased's head and crucifying the body on a burning cross. That considered, is simply crucifying a decapitated corpse really that much overkill?"

Yes. Yes it is.

David Gregg

And ironically the 10 hour ones (especially Nightcore songs) still have like 20-50K views. Just goes to show if people enjoy something they'll listen to it no matter how long. :p

Brute

Standard Donor
Figured there would have been more talk and random Marie Rose video submissions in the media thread. Seems everyone is too focused actually playing the game to care about any of that. Kinda interesting.

Juihau

"In Hyptheticalsville, the standard after you shoot someone in the head is to cut out all of their organs and place them in separate canopic jars that are doused in oil, lit aflame and sent down different riverbanks on wooden rafts after removing the deceased's head and crucifying the body on a burning cross. That considered, is simply crucifying a decapitated corpse really that much overkill?"

Yes. Yes it is.
I honestly have to say, even in that hypothetical situation, it still doesn't seem like overkill to me. But, y'know, it's no big deal, I suppose.

Juihau

Why the fuck would crucifying a decapitated body not be overkill? lol
Well, I mean, stabbing an ant to death with a combat knife or something would be overkill, wouldn't it? Yet, it wouldn't be if you were against someone with a gun. The standards are different, so what's overkill would differ depending on context, right? Sure, when taken out of context, crucifying a decapitated body would seem like overkill, since you're just judging by the standards of what you're used to, right? But when you put it in the context of what you described before, it actually seems somewhat tame in comparison. That's all I was really getting at.

Brute

Standard Donor
Well, I mean, stabbing an ant to death with a combat knife or something would be overkill, wouldn't it? Yet, it wouldn't be if you were against someone with a gun. The standards are different, so what's overkill would differ depending on context, right? Sure, when taken out of context, crucifying a decapitated body would seem like overkill, since you're just judging by the standards of what you're used to, right? But when you put it in the context of what you described before, it actually seems somewhat tame in comparison. That's all I was really getting at.
Maybe I should have been more specific. The hypothetical context does not include the idea that the said person was a vampire. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD