The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurlungur

I highly doubt team ninja would be that daft to actually make an april fools day joke involving tengu,
They seem to be very loyal to their fans because we got leon back, ein and a few others because we asked for it

We also got a pleasent suprise with momiji and rachel(who had nicoles moves) and got "alpha kasumi" back as well
I'd like to think they're not as awful as capcom in that respect

Yurlungur

Wtf2.gif

David Gregg

the thing is, Tengu isn't as popular as people think.
there i said it.

Kasumi Alpha isn't as popular as people think either (actually scratch that, no one ever thought she was to begin with) yet her reincarnation somehow made it in the game.

#boobs

Kodachi

Standard Donor
Kasumi Alpha isn't as popular as people think either yet her reincarnation somehow made it in the game.

#boobs
she was already in the game, she was planned to be in the game since DOA5, that's why it was so easy to mod her costume in.

werewolfgold

The next time they rearrange the placement of the roster, Jacky and Rachel should switch places as well as Marie Rose and Gen Fu.
That wouldn't work completely. Marie and Gen Fu could switch places. But, Rachel is supposed to be mirrored with Momiji and Jacky is supposed to be with his sister and in the VF character group.

David Gregg

she was already in the game, she was planned to be in the game since DOA5, that's why it was so easy to mod her costume in.

That's the key word. Just like when TN added the gravure mode from DOA5+ to consoles. Minimal effort for maximal profit. ;)

Tyaren

Standard Donor
As some might know already, I find the Tengu hype train really annoying... Still, if this is supposed to be an April Fool's joke, it's a really cruel one to all the dedicated fans. :/

Edit:
I'm pretty sure it is a joke because of two things:

1) If Team Ninja, or any publisher, is going to announce something big, they would never choose the first or April for that. It's not the best promotion, if people don't take you serious.
2) If this still was a genuine announcement, why would they use an old illustration? They'd have brand new renders of Tengu or ingame footage, if this was real.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD