The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rachel the fiend Slayer

am I the only person who likes doatec hk?
Bg12.jpg
Deadoralive3_b2_screen015.jpg
DOATEC_HK.jpg
Sdth1.jpg
Sdth3.jpg
I absolutely loved that stage.

My fav in DOA3, such beauty :)

Rawbietussin

The Geothermal Power Plant is still one of the worst stages ever. The random flash bomb happening out of the blue, the music, the atmosphere and Ridley.

Brute

Standard Donor
If only they chose the hologram room over the Aircraft Carrier. The awesomeness that could have been... ;~;
There are tons of epic locales they could have implemented from the Ninja Gaiden games. For example, the monastery room where you fight Alma's first form in NG: Black. Or the underground cave where you fight the Water Dragon in NG2. Or the clocktower gears before the first fight with Zedonious. Or any of the Venice/Lycanthrope Castle areas....

But instead we get a fuckin' aircraft carrier. -_-

Rawbietussin

DiasFox

Living in South East Asia is kinda sucks when you can't find players to play DOA5U offline or online.
Joining Japan or USA lobbies is out of the question with the distance ping. =(

People here don't treat DOA series a worthy fighting game... Its always Street Fighter, Tekken, MVC...
Forever Alone DOA gaming life.

Yurlungur

Living in South East Asia is kinda sucks when you can't find players to play DOA5U offline or online.
Joining Japan or USA lobbies is out of the question with the distance ping. =(

People here don't treat DOA series a worthy fighting game... Its always Street Fighter, Tekken, MVC...
Forever Alone DOA gaming life.

I know how ya feel even though i play all those games lol

Xhominid The Demon Within

There are tons of epic locales they could have implemented from the Ninja Gaiden games. For example, the monastery room where you fight Alma's first form in NG: Black. Or the underground cave where you fight the Water Dragon in NG2. Or the clocktower gears before the first fight with Zedonious. Or any of the Venice/Lycanthrope Castle areas....

But instead we get a fuckin' aircraft carrier. -_-

Screw all that, I want the NG3 stage with the sinking ship, that would be so boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD