The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

pachincko

nbb5d.jpg

The whole page.

Chapstick

I was gonna photoshop her head on one of those gym class outfit pictures but I don't have the energy so just imagine it in your heads because it's gonna happen soon even with all those hair decorations

Aerospark

Standard Donor
I was gonna photoshop her head on one of those gym class outfit pictures but I don't have the energy so just imagine it in your heads because it's gonna happen soon even with all those hair decorations
Gym teacher: Aren't you like 1000 years too late for school?
Tengutits: Shhhhhhh. I'm trying to blend in. *vigorously flaps wings*

Kronin

I really like her facial traits and her traditional design, hoping that she will end to get other outfits on this trend (on the opposite of what happend to Kokoro). The only complainy is that I would love more inhuman traits from a Tengu hybrid (she is naturally a member of this race, as the age gives evidence), but at least I'm glad to see that she has a pair of wings fully working! XD

Her name Female Tengu is an obvious reference to the choice made by TN for Bankotsubo, called with the generic name of his race. I know that many of Bankotsubo's fans wouldn't care for it in this moment, but it's really an homage to him... (even if the better homage would have been to bring him back, of course).

@werewolfgold in his translation (thank to him and @pachincko for all the infos) didn't talk of a new stage, so I suppose that this was just the outcome of an early mistranslation.

Rachel the fiend Slayer

Wow Female Tengu looks stunning, I'm liking her already. Btw does anyone get Eliza vibes from her?

I really do love her design and the screens look epic. Can't wait to see this character.

I still feel bad for Tengu fans, but in no way do I regret TN for making this one. But still that name....

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD