The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kodachi

Standard Donor
Man wtf yo? Cut that gay ish out before I block all yall.
tumblr_mufuvdfkLu1sannnio1_400.gif

Momiji-Baybee

Looks like Nyotengu may be the new queen of recolors. Could she possibly take the title from Lei Fang?

Speaking of E3, there are quite some announcements/news/presentations I'm waiting for

1.Killer Instinct Season 2
2.Mortal Kombat 10
3.Super Smash Bros 4
4.Batman Arkham Night
5.Hatsune Miku Project Diva F 2nd
6.Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus
7.Bayonetta 2
8.(if it is shown there) Capcom new FG
9.Persona 5
10.Sonic Boom

And I think that's bout it

Yeah I can't wait for Shinovi Versus to come to the states. I am excited for every character but these two (Miyabi and Minori) are the ones I'm most interested in

L_507d66d7ec2e7.jpg

480px-P_minori.jpg

Blazeincarnated

Dunno, but people did go to you about bashing on females or something like that, I have no part in it but people may have already blocked you before you know it so who knows.
But i'm not gay LOL. I just felt the same way as everybody else felt about the males being under appreciated.... that is all....

Xhominid The Demon Within

This whole casual thread went back down the shitter all over again...or it always was shit.

@Pictured Mind
She doesn't have a dick, that shit is obvious. And congrats on somehow channeling that into something that I wasn't even remotely talking about(I had the issue that it's just his soul in her body, I don't know how the fuck that got any different.

As for Poison, I don't hate Poison being a transexual, I hated that they played so much on he said, she said, that it just got ridiculous. Even when they stated what her situation was, they immediately backpedaled when people got miffed over the win quotes against Poison(mainly making fun of the fact she's transexual) and thus, she's apparently a full female now. I'd rather they make a transexual character and stick to it rather than use them for comedy.

nyotengu got that "mom at the grocery store" type booty
YES SHE DOES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD