The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brute

Standard Donor
She's already out.

You just have to download the catalog. :)
DBtroll.jpg

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Then Soul Calibur has it beat then. Sure, DOA is offering costumes and only lately, featured the sweat option(which works for guys too), but SC has you able to MAKE costumes for the females or strip them down naked, among other things.

If DOA had a feature like that, the people will no longer buy Bikinis and DLC costumes since they can make their own and thus the pathway of cashola for TN will be reduced. I do start to think that perhaps there is reasons DOA can't have that cool feature like the way SC & VF have.

KwonJigglypuff

What do you think will be DOA6's big new features ? :)

DOA5(U) introduced so many things : sweat/dirt, powerblows, critical bursts, cliffhangers, power launchers, new mechanics, new realistic models...

I hope DOA6 will focus on the roster (3 male/2 female newcomers), beautiful stages, beautiful cloth textures/hair physics, new modes. I don't have idea for new mechanics though...

I think character creation or customisation will be a big part of DOA6, as it's important in today's FGs. Plus, TN doesn't have silly excuses now that we have a gym outfit for Helena, or Lei Fang's dress on Lisa, lol. Some characters already lost their "uniqueness" or "identity". I don't want to give ideas to TN, but they could sell tons of DLC packs with a customisation mode (underwears, wigs, accessories, etc.)...

ninjaguy446

Then Soul Calibur has it beat then. Sure, DOA is offering costumes and only lately, featured the sweat option(which works for guys too), but SC has you able to MAKE costumes for the females or strip them down naked, among other things.
No, it doesn't. Sure, you can make a costume but none of the equipment you can use is on DOA's level. Only exception would be Ivy's SCIV 1P costume. And you can't strip them naked. The farthest you can go down to is underwear, and that covers a lot more some DOA costumes. I don't see how giving you the option to make costumes is worse than DOA's pre-made costumes. There are some bikinis, but like I said, they cover a lot more.

Blash

So, any game ending glitches with the new patch? Not going near it until i know my game saves are safe...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD