The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
If this thread can survive 2000 pages, I'll be damned. But the amount of nonsense I see makes me wanna bomb this thread.

img-at_prinny.png
Would you say a......DestructionBomb?

Vigoorian King

I hope that DOA5U on Xbox One and PS4 is true. I mean... DOA6 will be probably released like in 2017-2019, I'm not gonna wait so long to see those gorgeous next-gen graphics!

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
DOA5UA PC mod will be hilarious. They'll make every chick a super heavy weight-class by buffing the breasts to be extremely big than the default breasts size.

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
TN would not relinquish such a cash cow.....until it's milked dry that is. I would make so many costumes though even take request.

I know DOA on PC is an dangerous topic so I will try my best to keep the threat level to a moderate. I just want to clear something up about Mods on PC.

Every Time DOA on PC is mentioned the immediate reaction is how to mods will ruin it, thous DOA should not be on PC.

I want to point out is the fact that just because a game is on PC does not mean that it is mod-able. If a game is mod-able or not is up to the coding and file encryption.. If Team Ninja or SEGA, since they would be more likely to do the port. locks the files away they can effectively block most modding.

The other thing is that PC gamers are all just pirates and would just steal the DLC. Once again the coding and encryption determine the possibility of that. However there are many games on PC that thrive off the the DLC format. I personally think the PC gamers are all pirates image is nothing more than silly console war trash talk and has very little truth to it at this point.

Times have changed and the way PC gaming works has changed. I think now is a great time for DOA to be given a chance on PC. PC gamers that want DOA on PC, want it so we can play the game and support the community like the rest of you are able to on Xbox and Playstation.

Well, I am done. This thread can now return to its very strange and meandering programing.

Brute

Standard Donor
Everything is moddable when dealing with software. That means all PC games, as well console games. The issue is "how easy is it to mod"? For example, there are already nude mods out there for DOA5U on xbox (easier to mod than the PS3). If DOA came out on PC, there would undoubtedly be nude mods for it as well.

The question is: "Does that ruin the game?" And my answer is that no, it doesn't. It's not like if Jimmy DLs a nude mod I see his characters as nude whenever he plays me. I'd be more concerned about hackers affecting gameplay, as that would ruin whatever remote ounce of my brain may try to take online seriously.

But I had to say, DOA on PC gives it a chance for a better netcode. So do I think it's worth the risk? Hell yeah. It'll also give it a platform that will carry over into the next console generation without simply re-releasing the game, yet again, for the new consoles.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
Sure, I wouldn't mind if DOA5U makes it's way to steam. In the end, bitches will be broke for the rest of their lives if they do make nude mods and get caught. Team Ninja already took action and sued the people that did make a nude mod for DOA2, if I remember correctly.

KwonJigglypuff

If DOA5U is released on PS4, I hope DLCs (costumes, Marie-Rose, Nyotengu, Phase 4) will be carried over.

I also hope Helena's sausage will be gone.

gnooz

Sure, I wouldn't mind if DOA5U makes it's way to steam. In the end, bitches will be broke for the rest of their lives if they do make nude mods and get caught. Team Ninja already took action and sued the people that did make a nude mod for DOA2, if I remember correctly.

LOL. I adore thiiiiis how amazing TN knows the delicate difference between nude and covered.

Tirahrr

I hope this isn't true, purely because I've spent so much on DLC on this game already and I don't see a way I could get DLC to transfer over. If the PS4/XBONE versions are true, I hope they continue to release DLC on the PS3/360 versions as well as the new ones. Unlike what happened when 5 upgraded to 5U.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD